- Comparative provocation test of respiratory monitoring methodsMia Folke
Department of Electrical Engineering, Mälardalens Högskola, Sweden
J Clin Monit Comput 17:97-103. 2002..Comparative provocation tests were performed on volunteers at the Post-Anesthesia Care Unit at Västerås Central Hospital...
- Critical review of non-invasive respiratory monitoring in medical careM Folke
Department of Electrical Engineering, Malardalen University, Vasteras, Sweden
Med Biol Eng Comput 41:377-83. 2003..Furthermore, enhancement in specificity and sensitivity to avoid false alarms and non-alarms will be necessary to meet clinical requirements. Miniature CO2 sensors are identified as one route towards substantial improvement...
- A new capnograph based on an electro acoustic sensorM Folke
Department of Computer Science and Electronics, Malardalen University, Vasteras, Sweden
Med Biol Eng Comput 46:55-9. 2008..The output signal from the prototype correlated well with the reference P(ET)CO(2) readings with a correlation coefficient of 0.93 at varied temperature and relative humidity...
- Estimation of the lactate threshold using an electro acoustic sensor system analysing the respiratory airM Folke
School of Innovation, Design and Engineering, Malardalen University, Vasteras, Sweden
Med Biol Eng Comput 46:939-42. 2008..001), respectively. The findings in this study indicates that the thresholds of individuals measured by the sensor system show good correlations to the threshold established with the Dmax method from lactate levels in blood samples...
- Artefacts in continuous ECG recordings--provoking and preventing manoeuvresJens Lönnblad
Department of Electronics, Malardalen University, Vasteras, Sweden
Scand Cardiovasc J 39:167-71. 2005..A systematic estimation of the effects of some clinically important artefact provoking and artefact-preventing manoeuvres...
- [Physical education in schools can contribute to increased physical activity]Lars Cernerud
Lakartidningen 104:3125-6. 2007