Affiliation: Faculty of Odontology
- MedView: an instrument for clinical research and education in oral medicineMats Jontell
Clinic of Oral Medicine and Department of Endodontology Oral Diagnosis, Faculty of Odontology, The Sahlgrenska Academy, Goteborg, Sweden
Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 99:55-63. 2005..The output applications are focused on visualization and statistical analysis. MedView is aimed at clinical research and is well suited for multicenter studies. It also contains applications for education and distant consultations...
- Oral health care professionals' identification of cardiovascular disease risk among patients in private dental offices in SwedenMats Jontell
Department of Oral Medicine and Pathology, Institute of Odontology, Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg, Box 450, SE 40530 Goteborg, Sweden
J Am Dent Assoc 140:1385-91. 2009....
- The morbidity of oral mucosal lesions in an adult Swedish populationJairo Robledo-Sierra
Department of Oral Medicine and Pathology, Institute of Odontology, Sahlgrenska Academy University of Gothenburg PO Box 450, 405 30 Gothenburg, Sweden
Med Oral Patol Oral Cir Bucal 18:e766-72. 2013..This study also aims to evaluate the possibility of dental practitioners collecting large quantities of reliable and accurate clinical data on oral mucosal lesions...
- Squamous cell carcinoma in a patient with oral lichen planus treated with topical application of tacrolimusUlf Mattsson
Department of Oral Medicine and Pathology, Institute of Odontology, The Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg, Sweden
Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 110:e19-25. 2010..The possible relationship between the use of tacrolimus and cancer development and rationale to include tacrolimus in OLP treatment is discussed...
- Long-standing oral mucosal lesions in solid organ-transplanted children-a novel clinical entityRobert Saalman
Department of Pediatrics, The Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg, Sweden
Transplantation 89:606-11. 2010..Acute oral angioedema is well documented in young pediatric liver-transplanted patients. This is a report of an identified novel entity of long-standing oral mucosal lesions (OML) in children who had undergone solid organ transplantation...
- Cancer and oral lichen planus in a Swedish populationPer Olof Rödström
Clinic of Oral Medicine, Department of Endodontology and Oral Diagnosis, Faculty of Odontology, Goteborg University, Medicinaregatan 12, Box 450, SE 405 30 Goteborg, Sweden
Oral Oncol 40:131-8. 2004..The results from the present study gives further support to the concept of a small but increased risk for development of squamous cell carcinoma in patients with OLP...
- Orofacial granulomatosis in childhood-a clinical entity that may indicate Crohn's disease as well as food allergyRobert Saalman
Department of Pediatrics, The Queen Silvia Children s Hospital, The Sahlgrenska Academy, Goteborg University, Goteborg, Sweden
Acta Paediatr 98:1162-7. 2009..The aim of this prospective study was to evaluate the connection between OFG in childhood and systemic disease...
- Collaboration patterns in an online community of practice in oral medicineGöran Falkman
School of Humanities and Informatics, University of Skovde, P O Box 408, SE 541 28 Skövde, Sweden
Stud Health Technol Inform 136:175-80. 2008..The patterns for one such activity, distance consultation, are described and modeled using techniques from the Pragmatic Web. It is also shown how patterns could inform system design...
- SOMWeb: a semantic web-based system for supporting collaboration of distributed medical communities of practiceGöran Falkman
School of Humanities and Informatics, University of Skovde, PO Box 408, SE 541 28 Skövde, Sweden
J Med Internet Res 10:e25. 2008..However, more research is needed on the use of Semantic Web technologies in practice...