- Sustainable practice change: professionals' experiences with a multisectoral child health promotion programme in SwedenKristina Edvardsson
Department of Public Health and Clinical Medicine, Epidemiology and Global Health, Umea University, SE 90187 Umea, Sweden
BMC Health Serv Res 11:61. 2011..Initiated in 2005, the programme uses a 'Salutogenesis' approach to support health-promoting activities in health care, social services, and schools...
- Predicting physical activity and general health perception among patients with rheumatoid arthritisEva Eurenius
RehabCentrum, Skellefteå Hospital, Skellefteå, Sweden
J Rheumatol 34:10-5. 2007..To describe changes over one year in physical activity, body functions, and disease activity in patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and to identify predictors for physical activity and general health perception...
- Maternal and paternal self-rated health and BMI in relation to lifestyle in early pregnancy: the Salut Programme in SwedenEva Eurenius
Department of Public Health and Clinical Medicine, Epidemiology and Global Health, Umea University, Umea, Sweden
Scand J Public Health 39:730-41. 2011..This study's aim was to increase knowledge about maternal and paternal self-rated health and body mass index in relation to lifestyle during early pregnancy...
- Physical activity, physical fitness, and general health perception among individuals with rheumatoid arthritisEva Eurenius
, Skellefte, Sweden
Arthritis Rheum 53:48-55. 2005..65) by pain and activity performance. CONCLUSION: Our findings indicate that there is a case for recommendations on and support for healthy physical activity behaviors among people with RA...
- Coaching patients with early rheumatoid arthritis to healthy physical activity: a multicenter, randomized, controlled studyNina Brodin
Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Arthritis Rheum 59:325-31. 2008..To investigate the effect of a 1-year coaching program for healthy physical activity on perceived health status, body function, and activity limitation in patients with early rheumatoid arthritis...