- Trainee psychotherapists' development in self-rated professional qualities in trainingInga Dennhag
Department of Psychology, Umea University, Sweden
Psychotherapy (Chic) 50:158-66. 2013..Investigation of how pedagogic variables affect therapists' development is necessary to support the professional growth of trainees in their involvement with different types of psychotherapy...
- Do supervisors and independent judges agree on evaluations of therapist adherence and competence in the treatment of cocaine dependence?Inga Dennhag
Department of Psychology, University of Umea, Umea, Sweden
Psychother Res 22:720-30. 2012..Moderate relations were found for IDC adherence and competence. Supervisors consistently rated adherence and competence more positively than judges in CT and IDC. The potential bias in supervisors' ratings is discussed...
- Baseline training in cognitive and psychodynamic psychotherapy during a psychologist training program. Exploring client outcomes in therapies of one or two semestersInga Dennhag
Department of Psychology, Umea University, Umea, Sweden
Psychother Res 22:515-26. 2012..Consequences for baseline training are discussed...
- How many treatment sessions and patients are needed to create a stable score of adherence and competence in the treatment of cocaine dependence?Inga Dennhag
Psychology, Umea University, Umea, 90187, Sweden
Psychother Res 22:475-88. 2012..At the therapist level, four to 14 patients need to be evaluated (depending on the modality), to yield dependable scores. Many studies today use fewer numbers...
- Self-image patterns as predictors of change and outcome of trainee-led psychotherapyInga Dennhag
Psychology, Umea University, Umea, Sweden
Psychother Res 21:201-9. 2011..A negative self-image, when observed before treatment, can be understood as an increased motivation for change...