Affiliation: County Hospital Ryhov
- [Adverse drug effects among the elderly can be reduced]Kiell Lindström
Primärvårdens FOU enhet, Qulturum, Jonkoping
Lakartidningen 104:242-4. 2007
- Can selective serotonin inhibitor drugs in elderly patients in nursing homes be reduced?Kjell Lindstrom
Unit of Research and Development in Primary Care, Jonkoping, Sweden
Scand J Prim Health Care 25:3-8. 2007..To investigate whether treatment with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) could be withdrawn for elderly residents who had been on treatment for at least one year and to evaluate a method for systematic drug review...
- [Heart infarction registry or the art of medicine--can they be united?]Kjell Lindstrom
Primärvårdens FOU enhet, Jonkoping
Lakartidningen 104:2258-9; discussion 2259-62. 2007
- Lifestyle changes after a health dialogue. Results from the Live for Life health promotion programmeHans Lingfors
Health Centre of Habo and Development Unit for Primary Health Care, Jonkoping, Sweden
Scand J Prim Health Care 21:248-52. 2003..To evaluate the effect of a health dialogue on lifestyle habits, and to relate the lifestyle changes to changes of biological risk markers for ischaemic heart disease...
- Effects of a global health and risk assessment tool for prevention of ischemic heart disease in an individual health dialogue compared with a community health strategy only results from the Live for Life health promotion programmeHans Lingfors
Health Centre of Habo, Sweden
Prev Med 48:20-4. 2009..To evaluate the effect of an individual health dialogue on health and risk factors for ischemic heart disease in addition to that of a community based strategy...
- [Final reply on the introduction of apolipoprotein determination in Jonkoping: need of ethical platform in the county council]Bengt Järhult
Lakartidningen 104:1065. 2007
- Time for a "vision zero" concerning premature death from ischaemic heart disease?Hans Lingfors
Primary Health Care Centre of Habo, Department for Research and Development in Primary Health Care, Jonkoping, Sweden
Scand J Prim Health Care 20:28-32. 2002..To study the trend in premature mortality (before 75 years of age) from ischaemic heart disease (IHD) in a Swedish primary health care district compared to communities of similar demographic situation and all Sweden...