Anne H Berman
Affiliation: Centre for Health Equity Studies
- Treating drug using prison inmates with auricular acupuncture: a randomized controlled trialAnne H Berman
Department of Psychology, Stockholm University, Frescati Hagväg 14, plan 3, S 106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
J Subst Abuse Treat 26:95-102. 2004..Future research should compare auricular acupuncture to a non-invasive control in order to attempt to disentangle active effects from placebo...
- Evaluation of the Drug Use Disorders Identification Test (DUDIT) in criminal justice and detoxification settings and in a Swedish population sampleAnne H Berman
Center for Health Equity Studies, Stockholm University Karolinska Institutet, Department of Psychology, Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden
Eur Addict Res 11:22-31. 2005..1% scored positive on the DUDIT; T-score values are suggested. The DUDIT screens effectively for drug-related problems in clinically selected groups and may prove useful in the context of public health surveys...
- A test of the validity of the motivational interviewing treatment integrity codeLars Forsberg
Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Division of Addiction Research, Karolinska Institute, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Cogn Behav Ther 37:183-91. 2008..MITI may be used as a training tool together with supervision to confirm and enhance MI practice in clinical settings. MITI can also serve as a tool for evaluating MI integrity in clinical research...
- The self-report Drug Use Disorders Identification Test: Extended (DUDIT-E): reliability, validity, and motivational indexAnne H Berman
Division of Forensic Psychiatry, Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
J Subst Abuse Treat 32:357-69. 2007..Motivational index scores differentiated between three categories of heavy drug users; they did not differentiate between prisons and unit types, but this corresponded to unclear structural differentiation between units...
- Coding counsellor behaviour in motivational interviewing sessions: inter-rater reliability for the Swedish Motivational Interviewing Treatment Integrity Code (MITI)Lars Forsberg
Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Division of Addiction Research, Karolinska Institutet, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Cogn Behav Ther 36:162-9. 2007..However, coder assessment of empathy and MI-spirit, "global" variables, requires further refinement...
- Alcohol habits in Sweden during 1997-2009 with particular focus on 2005 and 2009, assessed with the AUDIT: a repeated cross-sectional studyHåkan Källmén
Karolinska Institutet, Centre for Psychiatry Research, STAD Section, Stockholm, Sweden
Eur Addict Res 17:90-6. 2011..This study aimed to survey the changes in alcohol habits during a period with the European Union legal practices...
- Internet-based screening and brief intervention for illicit drug users: a randomized controlled trial with 12-month follow-upKristina Sinadinovic
Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Center for Psychiatric Research, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden, Stockholm Center for Dependency Disorders, Stockholm, Sweden
J Stud Alcohol Drugs 75:313-8. 2014..This article adds to previously published results from the 3- and 6-month follow-ups by extending the follow-up period to 12 months and reporting changes in substance use between the 6- and 12-month follow-ups...
- Mobile phone brief intervention applications for risky alcohol use among university students: a randomized controlled studyMikael Gajecki
Karolinska Institutet, Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Center for Psychiatric Research, Stockholm, Sweden
Addict Sci Clin Pract 9:11. 2014..This study tested two smartphone applications (apps) targeting drinking choices on party occasions, with the goal of reducing problematic alcohol intake among Swedish university students...