- Chest X-ray investigation in newly discovered asthmaCarl Axel Hederos
Primary Care Research Centre, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Pediatr Allergy Immunol 15:163-5. 2004..The only X-ray tht led to change in treatment was performed on clinical grounds due to concurrent disease. In conclusion, routine X-ray need not be part of the initial routine work up of asthma in preschool children...
- Group discussions with parents have long-term positive effects on the management of asthma with good cost-benefitC A Hederos
Barn ungdomsmedicin mottagningen, Primary Care Research Unit, Karlstad, Sweden
Acta Paediatr 94:602-8. 2005..To investigate if an intervention with extra information and support in a group setting to parents of preschool children could improve adherence and clinical outcome...
- A gender perspective on parents' answers to a questionnaire on children's asthmaCarl Axel Hederos
Institutionen for kvinnors och barns halsa, Karolinska Institutet, 17177 Stockholm, Sweden
Respir Med 101:554-60. 2007..Is there a difference in the answers of mothers and fathers to the Paediatric Caregiver's Quality of Life Questionnaire (PACQLQ)? If so, does this reflect a perception that has any consequence for the medication and health of the child?..
- Comparison of clinically diagnosed asthma with parental assessment of children's asthma in a questionnaireCarl Axel Hederos
Primary Care Research Unit, Karlstad, Sweden
Pediatr Allergy Immunol 18:135-41. 2007....
- Six-year follow-up of an intervention to improve the management of preschool children with asthmaCarl Axel Hederos
Department of Woman and Child Health, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Acta Paediatr 98:1939-44. 2009..An earlier follow-up after 18 months revealed an improved adherence and a reduction of exacerbation days. This is a 6-year follow-up...