- Efficacy and tolerability of venlafaxine in geriatric outpatients with major depression: a double-blind, randomised 6-month comparative trial with citalopramPer Allard
Department of Clinical Sciences, Division of Psychiatry, Umea University, Umea, Sweden
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 19:1123-30. 2004..The objectives of the study were to compare efficacy and tolerability of venlafaxine ER 75-150 mg/day with that of citalopram 10-20 mg/day in elderly patients with major depression according to DSM-IV criteria...
- [Inventory of geriatric psychiatry in Sweden. In short supply where demand does not determine resource allocation]P Allard
Psykiatriska kliniken, Norrlands Universitetssjukhus, Umea
Lakartidningen 97:2976-80. 2000..Access to geriatric psychiatry resources appears to be unevenly distributed, and may be found mainly in or near university cities...
- Caudate nucleus dopamine D(2) receptors in depressed suicide victimsP Allard
Department of Clinical Science, Division of Psychiatry, Geriatric Medicine, Umea University, Umea, Sweden
Neuropsychobiology 44:70-3. 2001....
- Binding of [3H]paroxetine to serotonin uptake sites and of [3H]lysergic acid diethylamide to 5-HT2A receptors in platelets from women with premenstrual dysphoric disorder during gonadotropin releasing hormone treatmentM Bixo
Department of Clinical Sciences, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Umea University, S 901 85, Umea, Sweden
Psychoneuroendocrinology 26:551-64. 2001..The results are consistent with the hypothesis that changes in serotonergic transmission could be a trait in the premenstrual dysphoric disorder...
- Influence of postmenopausal hormone replacement therapy on platelet serotonin uptake site and serotonin 2A receptor bindingA C Wihlbäck
Department of Clinical Sciences Obstetrics and Gynecology, University Hospital of Umea, Umea, Sweden
Obstet Gynecol 98:450-7. 2001..To examine whether binding of [3H]paroxetine to the platelet serotonin transporter or binding of [3H]lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) to the platelet 5-HT(2A) receptor are influenced by postmenopausal estrogen/progestogen treatment...
- Depression in the oldest old in urban and rural municipalitiesE Bergdahl
Department of Community Medicine and Rehabilitation, Geriatric Medicine, Umea University, Umea, Sweden
Aging Ment Health 11:570-8. 2007..The aim was to compare an urban and a rural old population regarding depression...