- Xanthogranuloma of the sellar region in a patient with sarcoidosis
Department of Clinical Neuroendocrinology and Pituitary Diseases, University Department of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolic Diseases, Sestre Milosrdnice University Hospital, Zagreb, Croatia
Acta Clin Croat 49:61-5. 2010
..Follow up MSCT imaging after 6 months revealed a solid, contrast-enhanced mass at the posterior base of the sella...
- Chronic, long-lasting, and untreated gout with concomitant dilated cardiomyopathy and exceptionally vast anasarca: case report
Division of Clinical Neuroendocrinology and Pituitary Diseases, Department of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolic Diseases, Sestre milosrdnice University Hospital Center, Zagreb, Croatia
Acta Clin Croat 50:427-30. 2011
..Since serum urate level has been identified as an independent risk factor for the development of ischemic heart and chronic kidney disease, regulation of urate concentration is necessary, especially in patients diagnosed with gout...
- Pedunculated myolipoma incidentally found in hernial sac: a case report
Ljudevit Jurak University Department of Pathology, Sestre Milosrdnice University Hospital, Zagreb, Croatia
Acta Clin Croat 48:171-4. 2009
..Characteristic findings, differential diagnosis, prognosis and the possible origin of such a neoplasm are discussed...
- Endocrinological outcomes of pure endoscopic transsphenoidal surgery: a Croatian Referral Pituitary Center experience
Referral Center for Clinical Neuroendocrinology and Pituitary Diseases, Sestre Milosrdnice University Hospital, Zagreb, Croatia
Croat Med J 53:224-33. 2012
..To analyze early remission, complications, and pituitary function recovery after pure endoscopic endonasal transsphenoidal surgery (PEETS), a novel method in pituitary adenoma treatment...
- Hypopituitarism caused by pituitary metastasis of supraglottic laryngeal carcinoma: case report
Department of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolic Diseases, University Department of Medicine, Sestre Milosrdnice University Hospital, Zagreb, Croatia
Acta Clin Croat 49:347-51. 2010
..Pituitary metastases should be considered on differential diagnosis of unusual pituitary tumors, especially in patients with as well as in those without a history of malignant disease...
- Mucinous cystadenoma arising in an isolated ileal duplication cyst
Ljudevit Jurak Department of Pathology, Sestre Milosrdnice University Hospital, Vinogradska cesta 29, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
J Gastrointest Cancer 38:127-30. 2007
..A 64-year-old woman with a 2-year history of bilateral breast carcinoma with axillary node metastasis and chemotherapy was admitted to our hospital due to tumor attached to the ileum, discovered during the routine control examination...