Cheryl B Stetler
- Role of the organization in translating research into evidence-based practiceCheryl B Stetler
Outcomes Manag 7:97-103; quiz 104-5. 2003..In light of supportive translation research and evaluation, it emphasizes the role of culture, capacity, and infrastructure as integral to the long-term, sustained success of such efforts...
- The role of formative evaluation in implementation research and the QUERI experienceCheryl B Stetler
J Gen Intern Med 21:S1-8. 2006..This article also provides methodologic details and highlights challenges encountered in actualizing formative evaluation within implementation research...
- Evidence-based nursing: a long day's journey into the futureCheryl B Stetler
Worldviews Evid Based Nurs 1:3-5. 2004
- Evaluation of an evidence-based practice initiative: outcomes, strengths and limitations of a retrospective, conceptually-based approachCheryl B Stetler
Evidence based Practice Evaluation Consultant, Amherst, MA, USA
Worldviews Evid Based Nurs 4:187-99. 2007..In this article a brief evaluation of a service-based initiative with the aim of obtaining insights regarding multiple types and levels of EBP-related outcomes is described...
- Use of evidence for prevention of work-related musculoskeletal injuriesCheryl B Stetler
Elliott Hospital, USA
Orthop Nurs 22:32-41. 2003....