- [The HIV-pandemic in the third world--worse than anticipated?]Tore W Steen
Ministry of Health, Private Bag 0038 Gaborone Botswana
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 126:3135-8. 2006..The first AIDS cases were discovered 25 years ago in the United States. We describe how the epidemic evolved in the Third World, with emphasis on the current situation and on the African continent, which is most affected...
- [Extrapulmonary tuberculosis among Somali immigrants in Norway]Tore W Steen
Oslo kommune, Helsevernetaten Maridalsveien 3 0178 Oslo
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 123:818-21. 2003
- [New regulation for disease transmission control]Petter Elstrøm
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 123:2331-2. 2003
- [Prevalence of genital Chlamydia trachomatis infection in the age group 18-29 years in Oslo]Tore W Steen
Helse og velferdsetaten, Oslo kommune, Postboks 30 Sentrum, 0101 Oslo
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 125:1637-9. 2005..We decided to do a population-based prevalence study among young men and women in Oslo. The study was done within the framework of the new Norwegian list patient system, in which each citizen is assigned to one particular doctor...
- Two and a half years of routine HIV testing in BotswanaTore W Steen
Department of HIV AIDS Prevention and Care, Ministry of Health, Gaborone Botswana
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 44:484-8. 2007..Botswana was the first African country to introduce routine HIV testing (RHT)...
- [Hepatitis C--a health problem also in Norway]Inger Sofie Samdal Vik
Avdeling for virologi Nasjonalt folkehelseinstitutt Geitmyrsveien 75 0462 Oslo
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 128:563-6. 2008..The aim of this article is to describe the clinical course, microbiological diagnostic approaches, therapy, prophylaxis and public health aspects of Hepatitis C infection...