- Oral desensitization in children with cow's milk allergyL Zapatero
Allergy Department, Hospital Materno Infantil Gregorio Maranon, Madrid, Spain
J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol 18:389-96. 2008..Desensitization or tolerance induction can be an alternative for those children who have not achieved tolerance spontaneously. We propose a cow's milk desensitization protocol carried out in an outpatient setting over a 9-10 week period...
- Allergy to an occupational allergen (Sapelli wood) in a childV Matheu
Child Allergy Section, Gregorio Marañón University General Hospital, Madrid, Spain
Pediatr Allergy Immunol 10:272-3. 1999..This is the first case report of sensitization to Sapelli wood and it confirms that occupational allergen exposure as Sapelli wood may also cause sensitization in a child...
- Allergy to grape: a case reportA Rodriguez
Servicio de Alergia, Sección de Alergia Infantil Hospital, General Universitario Gregorio Marañón, Madrid, Spain
Pediatr Allergy Immunol 12:289-90. 2001..Lip open challenge was positive...
- Skin test-positive immediate hypersensitivity reaction to iodinated contrast media: the role of controlled challenge testingA Prieto-Garcia
Allergy Service, Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Maranon, Madrid, Spain
J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol 23:183-9. 2013..Skin tests have been proposed as a useful tool for diagnosis, although their sensitivity and predictive values remain to be determined. The role of controlled challenge testing has not been assessed...
- Re-sensitization to fish after a temporary toleranceC De Frutos
Sección Infantil del Servicio de Alergia, Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Maranon, Madrid, Spain
Allergy 58:1067-8. 2003
- Anaphylaxis by fruits of the Fagaceae family: acorn and chestnutL Zapatero
Servicio de Algeria, Madrid, Spain
Allergy 60:1542. 2005
- Clinical evolution of patients with respiratory allergic disease due to sensitisation to Alternaria alternata being treated with subcutaneous immunotherapyL Zapatero
Hospital Materno Infantil Gregorio Maranon, Madrid, Spain
Allergol Immunopathol (Madr) 39:79-84. 2011..Therefore, the use of an aetiological treatment (allergen specific immunotherapy) is essential, and both subjective and objective clinical parameters should be used to follow up this treatment...