- Oral desensitization in children with cow's milk allergyL Zapatero
Allergy Department, Hospital Materno Infantil Gregorio Maranon, Madrid, Spain
J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol 18:389-96. 2008..Desensitization or tolerance induction can be an alternative for those children who have not achieved tolerance spontaneously. We propose a cow's milk desensitization protocol carried out in an outpatient setting over a 9-10 week period...
- Allergy to an occupational allergen (Sapelli wood) in a childV Matheu
Child Allergy Section, Gregorio Marañón University General Hospital, Madrid, Spain
Pediatr Allergy Immunol 10:272-3. 1999..This is the first case report of sensitization to Sapelli wood and it confirms that occupational allergen exposure as Sapelli wood may also cause sensitization in a child...
- Allergy to grape: a case reportA Rodriguez
Servicio de Alergia, Sección de Alergia Infantil Hospital, General Universitario Gregorio Marañón, Madrid, Spain
Pediatr Allergy Immunol 12:289-90. 2001..Lip open challenge was positive...
- Re-sensitization to fish after a temporary toleranceC De Frutos
, , Madrid, Spain
Allergy 58:1067-8. 2003
- Anaphylaxis by fruits of the Fagaceae family: acorn and chestnutL Zapatero
Servicio de Algeria, Madrid, Spain
Allergy 60:1542. 2005
- Clinical evolution of patients with respiratory allergic disease due to sensitisation to Alternaria alternata being treated with subcutaneous immunotherapyL Zapatero
Hospital Materno Infantil Gregorio Maranon, Madrid, Spain
Allergol Immunopathol (Madr) 39:79-84. 2011..Therefore, the use of an aetiological treatment (allergen specific immunotherapy) is essential, and both subjective and objective clinical parameters should be used to follow up this treatment...