- Application of accelerated solvent extraction followed by gel performance chromatography and high-performance liquid chromatography for the determination of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in mussel tissueV Yusà
Public Health Laboratory of Valencia, Generalitat Valenciana, C Micer Mascó 31, 46010 Valencia, Spain
Food Addit Contam 22:482-9. 2005..ASE provides a 24 times faster extraction than MSE and reduces 12 times the volume of solvent required...
- Occurrence of biomarkers of pesticide exposure in non-invasive human specimensVicent Yusà
Foundation for the Promotion of Health and Biomedical Research in the Valencian Region, FISABIO Public Health, Valencia, 21, Avenida Catalunya, 46020, Valencia, Spain Public Health Laboratory of Valencia, Spain Analytical Chemistry Department, University of Valencia, Spain Electronic address
Chemosphere 139:91-108. 2015..Breast milk was used in research investigations focused mainly on legacy pesticides, which provide useful information about time trends...
- Analytical methods for human biomonitoring of pesticides. A reviewVicent Yusà
Foundation for the Promotion of the Health and Biomedical Research in the Valencian Region, FISABIO Public Health, Valencia, 21, Avenida Catalunya, 46020 Valencia, Spain Public Health Laboratory of Valencia, Spain Analytical Chemistry Department, University of Valencia, Spain Electronic address
Anal Chim Acta 891:15-31. 2015..We critically discuss the main applications for sample treatment, and the instrumental techniques currently used to determine the most relevant pesticide biomarkers. We finally look at the future trends in this field. ..
- Determination of acrylamide in foods by pressurized fluid extraction and liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry used for a survey of Spanish cereal-based foodsV Yusà
Public Health Laboratory of Valencia, Generalitat Valenciana, C Micer Mascó, 31, E 46010 Valencia, Spain
Food Addit Contam 23:237-44. 2006..The levels were similar to those reported in the European Union and USA...
- Sampling and analysis of pesticides in ambient airV Yusà
Public Health Laboratory of Valencia CSISP, Valencia, Spain
J Chromatogr A 1216:2972-83. 2009..Improvements in sampling procedures, analytical methods and monitoring activities are necessary to advance the knowledge of occurrence of currently used pesticides in atmosphere and their impact over environment and humans...
- Determination of acrylamide in coffee and chocolate by pressurised fluid extraction and liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometryO Pardo
Public Health Laboratory of Valencia, Generalitat Valenciana, Valencia, Spain
Food Addit Contam 24:663-72. 2007..Using the optimised method, 20 coffee and 15 chocolate samples collected from Valencian (Spain) supermarkets, were investigated for acrylamide, yielding median levels of 146 microg kg(-1) in coffee and 102 microg kg(-1) in chocolate...
- Congener profile, occurrence and estimated dietary intake of dioxins and dioxin-like PCBs in foods marketed in the Region of Valencia (Spain)S Marin
Public Health Research Center CSISP, 21 Avda Cataluña, 46020 Valencia, Spain
Chemosphere 82:1253-61. 2011..The average daily intake for adults (2.86 pg WHO-TEQ kg(-1)b.w.d(-1)) is within range of TDI recommended by the WHO (1-4 pg WHO-TEQ kg(-1)b.w.d(-1)), and slightly above the TWI and PTMI adopted by SCF and JECFA respectively...
- Comprehensive analytical strategy for biomonitoring of pesticides in urine by liquid chromatography–orbitrap high resolution masss pectrometryM Roca
Laboratory of Public Health of Valencia LSPV FISABIO, 21 Avenida Catalunya, 46020 Valencia, Spain
J Chromatogr A 1374:66-76. 2014..The proposed strategy is suitable for the determination of target pesticide biomarkers in urine in the framework of biomonitoring studies, and appropriate for the identification of other non-target metabolites...
- Monitoring programme on cadmium, lead and mercury in fish and seafood from Valencia, Spain: levels and estimated weekly intakeV Yusà
a Public Health Department, Generalitat Valenciana, Valencia, Spain
Food Addit Contam Part B Surveill 1:22-31. 2008..The estimated weekly intake of mercury, cadmium and lead through fish and seafood consumption was found to be about 43%, 10% and 3% of the established provisional tolerable weekly intake, respectively...