- Radiation and concomitant chemotherapy for patients with glioblastoma multiformeSalvador Villa
Radiation Oncology, Catalan Institute of Oncology, HU Germans Trias, Badalona 08916, Catalonia, Spain
Chin J Cancer 33:25-31. 2014..Elderly patients with tumors that exhibit methylation of the O-6-methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase promoter can benefit from TMZ alone. ..
- Primary pineal tumors: outcome and prognostic factors--a study from the Rare Cancer Network (RCN)Salvador Villa
Radiation Oncology, Catalan Institute of Oncology, H Universitari Germans Trías, Badalona, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Clin Transl Oncol 14:827-34. 2012..To better define outcome and prognostic factors in primary pineal tumors...
- Quality assurance of radiotherapy in the ongoing EORTC 22042-26042 trial for atypical and malignant meningioma: results from the dummy runs and prospective individual case ReviewsMehtap Coskun
Department of Radiation Oncology, Ankara Oncology Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
Radiat Oncol 8:23. 2013..The results of the Dummy Run (DR) and prospective Individual Case Review (ICR) were analyzed in this Quality Assurance (QA) study...
- Validation of the new Graded Prognostic Assessment scale for brain metastases: a multicenter prospective studySalvador Villa
Department of Radiation Oncology and Clinical Epidemiology, Geneva University Hospital, Geneva, Switzerland
Radiat Oncol 6:23. 2011..We evaluated the new Graded Prognostic Assessment (GPA) scale in a prospective validation study to compare it with two published prognostic indexes...
- Primary breast lymphoma: patient profile, outcome and prognostic factors. A multicentre Rare Cancer Network studyWendy Jeanneret-Sozzi
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois and University of Lausanne, Rue du Bugnon, CH 1011 Lausanne, Switzerland
BMC Cancer 8:86. 2008..To asses the clinical profile, treatment outcome and prognostic factors in primary breast lymphoma (PBL)...
- Evolution of care for patients with relapsed glioblastomaCarmen Balañá
Medical Oncology Service, Institut Catala d Oncologia, Germans Trias i Pujol, Carretera Canyet sn, 08916 Badalona, Barcelona, Spain
Expert Rev Anticancer Ther 11:1719-29. 2011..Data from ongoing and planned trials should help to define optimal treatment strategies for this disease...
- Prognostic significance of O6-methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase determined by promoter hypermethylation and immunohistochemical expression in anaplastic gliomasMarta Brell
Institut d Investigacio Biomedica de Bellvitge, Hospital Universitari de Bellvitge, Barcelona, Spain
Clin Cancer Res 11:5167-74. 2005..The aim of this study was to evaluate the prognostic significance of MGMT in patients with anaplastic glioma...
- Outcome and prognostic factors in cerebellar glioblastoma multiforme in adults: a retrospective study from the Rare Cancer NetworkDamien C Weber
University Hospital of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 66:179-86. 2006..The aim of this study was to assess the outcome in patients with cerebellar glioblastoma (GBM) treated in 15 institutions of the Rare Cancer Network...
- Temozolomide and concomitant whole brain radiotherapy in patients with brain metastases: a phase II randomized trialEugenia Verger
Hospital Clinic and Institut d Investigació Biomèdica August Pi i Sunyer, Universitat de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 61:185-91. 2005..To evaluate the safety profile and efficacy of whole brain radiotherapy (WBRT) concomitantly with temozolomide (TMZ) in patients with brain metastases (BM)...
- The impact of radiotherapy in the treatment of desmoid tumours. An international survey of 110 patients. A study of the Rare Cancer NetworkBrigitta G Baumert
Radiation Oncology, University Hospital Zurich, Switzerland
Radiat Oncol 2:12. 2007..A multi-centre study to assess the value of combined surgical resection and radiotherapy for the treatment of desmoid tumours...
- Translational research in glioblastoma multiforme: molecular criteria for patient selectionRafael Rosell
Catalan Institute of Oncology, Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol, Ctra Canyet, S N, 08916 Barcelona, Spain
Future Oncol 4:219-28. 2008..Translational clinical trials are warranted in order to detect the subgroups of patients resistant to radiotherapy who may derive benefit from novel therapies, including antiangiogenic drugs...
- Stereotactic radiotherapy for ocular melanoma: initial experience using closed eyes for ocular target immobilizationRaymond Miralbell
Instituto Oncologico Teknon, Barcelona, Spain
Technol Cancer Res Treat 6:413-7. 2007..Margins of 3 mm around the target may be necessary to safely treat these tumors under ideal set-up conditions...
- Early improvements in vision after fractionated stereotactic radiotherapy for primary optic nerve sheath meningiomaBrigitta G Baumert
Radiation Oncology, University Hospital Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Radiother Oncol 72:169-74. 2004..To report on the efficacy and follow-up of 23 patients with primary optic nerve sheath meningioma (ONSM) with fractionated stereotactic conformal radiotherapy (SCRT)...