Manuel Vallecillo Capilla
Affiliation: University of Granada
- Cylindrical dental implants with hydroxyapatite- and titanium plasma spray-coated surfaces: 5-year resultsManuel Vallecillo Capilla
Department of Stomatology, University of Granada, Granada, Spain
J Oral Implantol 33:59-68. 2007..Long-term success rates were outstanding for HA-coated implants and acceptable for TPS-coated implants after 5 years of function. No significant differences were found between the 2 surfaces...
- Factors related to survival from oral cancer in an Andalusian population sample (Spain)Manuel Vallecillo Capilla
Cirugía Oral, Facultad de Odontologia, Universidad de Granada, Departamento de Cirugía Oral y Maxilofacial, Hospital Universitario Virgen de las Nieves de Granada, Spain
Med Oral Patol Oral Cir Bucal 12:E518-23. 2007..The prognosis of an oral cancer remains generally negative, with 5-year survival figures below 50%, producing high rates of mortality and morbidity...
- Phagocytosis and allogeneic T cell stimulation by cultured human osteoblast-like cellsConcepcion Ruiz
Department of Nursing, University of Granada, Spain
Cell Physiol Biochem 13:309-14. 2003..The antigen phenotype of human osteoblast-like cells suggests that they are related to other cellular populations and may also have immunologic functions in common...
- Update on the use of corticosteroids in third molar surgery: systematic review of the literatureFrancisco Javier Herrera-Briones
Assistant Professor of the Masters in Oral Surgery and Implantology, University of Granada, Granada, Spain Electronic address
Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol 116:e342-51. 2013..The most frequently prescribed drugs are nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories, followed by steroids and opiates...
- Esthetic restoration with orthodontic traction and single-tooth implant: case reportSantiago Gonzalez López
School of Dentistry, University of Granada, Spain
Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent 25:239-45. 2005..After the placement of an implant, a correct emergence profile was obtained, giving an optimal esthetic outcome. After a 3-year follow-up, complete regeneration of soft tissue persisted around the implant-supported crown...
- Update on immediate implant loading: a review of the literatureFrancisco J Herrera Briones
Odontologia, Cirugía Bucal e Implantología, Universidad de Granada, Espana
Med Oral 9:74-81. 2004..According to our review, the type and quality of the bone and the surface of the implant are the factors that determine the selection of patients who can undergo the premature loading of implants...