Pedro J Saturno
Affiliation: University of Murcia
- Validity and reliability of guidelines for neck pain treatment in primary health care. A nationwide empirical analysis in SpainPedro J Saturno
Department of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, University of Murcia, Murcia, Spain
Int J Qual Health Care 15:487-93. 2003..To assess the reliability and validity of existing clinical guidelines on neck-pain physiotherapy treatment and follow-up in Spain...
- [Strategies for patient participation in continuing improvement of clinical safety]Pedro J Saturno
UD Medicina Preventiva y Salud Pública, Universidad de Murcia, Murcia, Espana
Rev Calid Asist 24:124-30. 2009....
- [Analysis of the patient safety culture in hospitals of the Spanish National Health System]P J Saturno
Unidad Docente de Medicina Preventiva y Salud Pública, Facultad de Medicina, Universidad de Murcia, Murcia, Espana
Med Clin (Barc) 131:18-25. 2008..Its measurement is needed to design activities in order to improve it. This paper describes the methods and main results of a study on safety climate in a nation-wide representative sample of public hospitals of the Spanish NHS...
- Prevention of venous thromboembolism and safe use of heparin in Spanish hospitalsPedro J Saturno
Preventive Medicine and Public Health, University of Murcia, Murcia, Spain
Int J Qual Health Care 23:117-25. 2011..To assess compliance with basic and actionable indicators in relation to prevention of venous thromboembolism (VTE) and safe use of heparin...
- Why hypertensive patients do not comply with the treatment: results from a qualitative studyJuan J Gascón
Department of Preventive Medicine and Public Health, University of Murcia, Espinardo 30100, Murcia, Spain
Fam Pract 21:125-30. 2004..However, to date, the majority of studies in this field have been focused from the medical care perspective, but few studies have focused on the patients' point of view...
- [Difficulties in implementing a surgical check list in operating theatres]Victor Soria-Aledo
Cirugía General y del Aparato Digestivo, Servicio de Cirugia General, Hospital General Universitario Morales Meseguer, Murcia, Espana
Cir Esp 90:180-5. 2012..To assess the level of implementation and the factors associated with the compliance to the surgical check list (SCL) proposed by the WHO, in surgery departments in public hospitals in the Murcia Region of Spain...
- Ensuring evidence-based practices for falls prevention in a nursing home settingZenewton A S Gama
Unit of Preventive Medicine and Public Health, University of Murcia, Murcia, Spain
J Am Med Dir Assoc 12:398-402. 2011..To evaluate the effectiveness of an ad hoc multifaceted program to improve structure, professional behavior, and outcomes related to falls prevention...