Affiliation: University of Valladolid
- Development of predictive models of proliferative vitreoretinopathy based on genetic variables: the Retina 4 projectJimena Rojas
Department of Ophthalmology, University of Valladolid, IOBA Institute for Research in Ophthalmobiology, Valladolid, Spain
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 50:2384-90. 2009....
- The p53 codon 72 polymorphism (rs1042522) is associated with proliferative vitreoretinopathy: the Retina 4 ProjectSalvador Pastor-Idoate
Department of Ophthalmology, University Hospital of Valladolid, Valladolid, Spain
Ophthalmology 120:623-8. 2013..To compare the distribution of a p53 gene polymorphism among European subjects undergoing primary retinal detachment (RD) surgery in relation to the development of proliferative vitreoretinopathy (PVR)...
- A genetic case-control study confirms the implication of SMAD7 and TNF locus in the development of proliferative vitreoretinopathyJimena Rojas
Institute of Applied Ophthalmolbiology IOBA Eye Institute, University of Valladolid, Spain
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 54:1665-78. 2013..The objective of this study was to analyze the genetic contribution to PVR in patients undergoing RD surgery, the Retina 4 Project...
- A propensity score matching application: indications and results of adding scleral buckle to vitrectomy: The Retina 1 Project: Report 3Maria R Sanabria
IOBA, University of Valladolid, Valladolid, Spain
Eur J Ophthalmol 22:244-53. 2012....
- A strong genetic association between the tumor necrosis factor locus and proliferative vitreoretinopathy: the retina 4 projectJimena Rojas
Institute of Applied Ophthalmobiology, University of Valladolid, Spain
Ophthalmology 117:2417-2423.e1-2. 2010..To assess the genetic contribution to proliferative vitreoretinopathy (PVR) and report the strong association observed in the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) locus...