Miguel A Martorell
Affiliation: University of Valencia
- Testicular fusocellular rhabdomyosarcoma as a metastasis of elbow sclerosing rhabdomyosarcoma: A clinicopathologic, immunohistochemical and molecular study of one caseMiguel Martorell
Department of Pathology, Hospital General Universitario de Valencia, University of Valencia, Spain
Diagn Pathol 5:52. 2010..PCR chimeric transcriptional products PAX3-FKHR and PAX7-FKHR were not found. Six months following testicular resection, the patient died of multiple metastases in the mediastinum, lung and right thigh...
- Effects of small interfering RNAs targeting fascin on human esophageal squamous cell carcinoma cell linesCristian M Ortiz
Department of Pathology, Valencia University, Hospital General Universitario de Valencia, Avenida tres cruces N degrees 2, CP 46014, Valencia, Spain
Diagn Pathol 5:41. 2010..Using a stable knockdown cell line, we revealed the effect of fascin on cell growth, cell adhesion and tumor formation...
- Lymphoepithelioma-like carcinoma of the uterine cervixMiguel A Martorell
Servicio Anatomía Patológica, Hospital General Universitario, Valencia, Spain
Arch Pathol Lab Med 126:1501-5. 2002..In contrast to Asian women, Western women have a low prevalence of LELC of the uterine cervix, and EBV genomes have not been identified...
- Presence of human papillomavirus DNA in testicular biopsies from nonobstructive azoospermic menMiguel Martorell
Department of Pathology, Medical School, University of Valencia, Spain
Arch Pathol Lab Med 129:1132-6. 2005..Human papillomavirus sequences have been detected throughout the male lower genitourinary tract, but the role of men as transmitters remains unclear...
- Transformation of vulvar pseudolymphoma (lymphoma-like lesion) into a marginal zone B-cell lymphoma of labium majusMiguel Martorell
Department of Pathology, Consorcio Hospital General University of Valencia, Medical School, University of Valencia, Valencia, Spain
J Obstet Gynaecol Res 34:699-705. 2008..We highlight the importance of differentiating benign from malignant lymphoid infiltrates in the vulva...