Affiliation: University of Valencia
- [The influence of emotions on upbringing memories: a before-after study with a parental bonding instrument (PBI)]L Livianos Aldana
U D Psiquiatría y Psicología Médica, Facultad de Medicina, Valencia
Actas Luso Esp Neurol Psiquiatr Cienc Afines 26:241-6. 1998..There are not variations for the punctuations in the scale of upbringing, which is invariant with the changes of the humour...
- Patients who miss initial appointments in community psychiatry? A Spanish community analysisL Livianos-Aldana
Unidad Docente de Psiquiatría, Universitat de Valencia, Centro de Salud Mental de Trinitat, Spain
Int J Soc Psychiatry 45:198-206. 1999..To identify factors that predict which patients, when referred by their GP, make a first appointment at a Mental Health Centre and then fail to attend...
- [Adaptation of the clinician-administered rating scale for mania]L Livianos
Hospital La Fe, Valencia
Actas Esp Psiquiatr 28:169-77. 2000..There is no mania rating scale properly adapted in Spain, and it's a true problem in research...
- Professor José Maria López PiñeroLorenzo Livianos-Aldana
Hist Psychiatry 14:401-5. 2003
- Life-Chart Methodology: a long past and a short historyLorenzo Livianos-Aldana
Medicine Department, Valencia Medical School, Hosptital la Fe, Valencia, Spain
Bipolar Disord 8:200-2. 2006..Nowadays, the use of the Life-Chart Methodology is common in bipolar disorder clinics. Our aim was to present a chart from the Archives of the University Heidelberg (Germany)...
- F.J. Gall and the phrenological movementLorenzo Livianos-Aldana
Am J Psychiatry 164:414. 2007
- The role of stress in the onset of depressive disorders. A controlled study in a Spanish clinical sampleL Rojo-Moreno
UTCA, Planta 11 Hospital Maternal, H U La Fe Avda Campanar, 21, 46009 Valencia, Spain
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 37:592-8. 2002..We compared our results with those of other studies carried out with samples that were both clinically and culturally similar to ours...
- On Bresch's glossary of eponymsLorenzo Livianos-Aldana
J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 15:117-8; discussion 118. 2003