Affiliation: University of Vigo
- Assessment of Quercus flowering trends in NW SpainV Jato
Sciences Faculty of Ourense, University of Vigo, As Lagoas, 32004, Ourense, Spain
Int J Biometeorol 59:517-31. 2015..Additionally, an increase in spring temperatures was observed in south-western Galicia. ..
- Detection of airborne Par j 1 and Par j 2 allergens in relation to Urticaceae pollen counts in different bioclimatic areasVictoria Jato
Department of Plant Biology and Soil Sciences, Faculty of Sciences, University of Vigo, Ourense, Spain
Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 105:50-6. 2010..Discordance between the pollen concentrations of Urticaceae and allergic symptoms has been observed in patients with pollinosis...
- Poaceae pollen in Galicia (N.W. Spain): characterisation and recent trends in atmospheric pollen seasonV Jato
Department of Plan Biology and Soil Sciences, Campus As Lagoas, Sciences Faculty, Polytechnic Building, University of Vigo, 32004, Ourense, Spain
Int J Biometeorol 53:333-44. 2009..Moreover, the survey noted a trend towards delayed onset and shorter duration of the APS, although differences were observed depending on the criteria used to define the first and the last day of the APS...
- Use of phenological and pollen-production data for interpreting atmospheric birch pollen curvesVictoria Jato
Department of Plant Biology and Soil Sciences, Campus As Lagoas Ourense, University of Vigo, 32004 Ourense, Spain
Ann Agric Environ Med 14:271-80. 2007..Heat requirements calculated using phenological and aerobiological data were similar when the peak pollen-count date was used...
- Phenological behaviour of Quercus in Ourense (NW Spain) and its relationship with the atmospheric pollen seasonV Jato
Department of Vegetal Biology and Soil Sciences, University of Vigo, Campus Universitario, As Lagoas, 32004 Ourense, Spain
Int J Biometeorol 46:176-84. 2002..Medium-distance transportation of Quercus robur and Quercus pyrenaica pollen from areas 10-30 km away influences the concentrations of Quercus pollen registered in Ourense...
- Pinus pollen in the atmosphere of Vigo and its relationship to meteorological factorsM V Jato
Department of Plant Biology and Soil Science, Ourense Science Faculty, University of Vigo, Spain
Int J Biometeorol 43:147-53. 2000..At the end of its pollination period there is usually a final increase in Pinus pollen concentrations coinciding with the pollination of Pinus silvestris, which are more abundant in mountainous areas far from the city...
- Prediction of airborne Alnus pollen concentration by using ARIMA modelsFrancisco Javier Rodriguez-Rajo
Department of Plant Biology and Soil Sciences, Sciences Faculty of Ourense, University of Vigo, Ourense, 32004, Spain
Ann Agric Environ Med 13:25-32. 2006..Time Series regression models are especially suitable in allergology for evaluating short-term effects of time-varying pollen appearance in the atmosphere...
- Variation assessment of airborne Alternaria and Cladosporium spores at different bioclimatical conditionsF Javier Rodríguez-Rajo
Department of Plant Biology and Soil Sciences, University of Vigo, Campus As Lagoas, Polytechnic Building, E 32004 Ourense, Spain
Mycol Res 109:497-507. 2005....
- Environmental factors affecting the start of pollen season and concentrations of airborne Alnus pollen in two localities of Galicia (NW Spain)Francisco Javier Rodriguez-Rajo
Dr F Javier Rodriguez Rajo, University of Vigo, Sciences Faculty of Ourense, Department of Plant Biology and Soil Sciences, Ourense 32004, Spain
Ann Agric Environ Med 11:35-44. 2004..Verifying the proposed models for predicting daily mean concentrations of Alnus pollen during the pollen season shows that the predicted curves fits the observed variations of daily mean concentrations...
- The use of artificial neural networks to forecast biological atmospheric allergens or pathogens only as Alternaria sporesGonzalo Astray
Department of Physical Chemistry, Faculty of Sciences, University of Vigo, 32004, Ourense, Spain
J Environ Monit 12:2145-52. 2010..Our proposed model would be applied to different geographical areas; nevertheless, the adjustment of the model, by using the available and adequate variables, would be realised in each case...
- Incidence of fungals in a vineyard of the denomination of origin ribeiro (Ourense - north-western Spain)María Fernández-González
Department of Botany, Pharmacy Faculty, University of Santiago of Compostela, Santiago of Compostela E 15782, Spain
Ann Agric Environ Med 16:263-71. 2009..For Botrytis the regression equation explained 42.4% of the variability of spore concentration, 26.1% for Uncinula and 24.7% for Plasmopara...
- Quercus pollen season dynamics in the Iberian peninsula: response to meteorological parameters and possible consequences of climate changeHerminia Garcia-Mozo
Departamento de Biologia Vegetal, Campus de Rabanales, Universidad de Cordoba, Spain
Ann Agric Environ Med 13:209-24. 2006....
- 47 annual records of allergenic fungi spore: predictive models from the NW Iberian PeninsulaM Jesus Aira
University of Santiago, Faculty of Pharmacy, Campus South, 15706 Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Ann Agric Environ Med 15:91-8. 2008....