Affiliation: University of Valencia
- Climate and cultural aspects in intensive care unitsBertrand Guidet
INSERM, Unité de Recherche en Épidémiologie Systèmes d Information et Modélisation U707, Paris, F 75012, France
Crit Care 15:312. 2011..Then, we show how the ICU culture can be measured, and summarise research on the culture-performance relationship in ICUs...
- Does positive team mood mediate the relationship between team climate and team performance?Vicente Gonzalez-Roma
Facultad de Psicologia, Universidad de Valencia, 46010 Valencia, Spain
Psicothema 24:94-9. 2012..The results showed that a team climate of support from the organization was positively related to positive team mood, which in turn was positively related to team members' ratings of team performance...
- An examination of the antecedents and moderator influences of climate strengthVicente Gonzalez-Roma
Department of Methodology of Behavioral Sciences, University of Valencia, Spain
J Appl Psychol 87:465-73. 2002..CS in goals orientation moderated the influence of work units' goal orientation on average commitment. The moderator influences showed the expected direction: CS fostered the influence of work units' climate on the criterion variables...
- How do respondents construe ambiguous response formats of affect items?Susana Lloret Segura
Department of Methodology of Behavioral Sciences, Faculty of Psychology, University of Valencia, Valencia, Spain
J Pers Soc Psychol 85:956-68. 2003..The results revealed that respondents constructed the formats as bipolar and supported the bipolarity of the item pairs...
- Investigating the functioning of a middle category by means of a mixed-measurement modelAna Hernandez
Departmnet of Methodology of Behavioral Sciences, Faculty of Psychology, University of Valencia, Valencia, Spain
J Appl Psychol 89:687-99. 2004..The total scores from the 2 subpopulations were incommensurate. Some personality factors contributed to explaining class membership...
- The functioning of central categories Middle Level and Sometimes in graded response scales: does the label matter?Ana Hernandez
Facultad de Psicologia, Universidad de Valencia, Spain
Psicothema 18:300-6. 2006..Results are compared with those obtained when middle categories are not explicitly labeled as being in the middle of the other response categories, as in the case of Not Sure , Undecided or?..