M Gomez Gallego
Affiliation: University of Murcia
- Changes in the neuronal activity in the pedunculopontine nucleus in chronic MPTP-treated primates: an in situ hybridization study of cytochrome oxidase subunit I, choline acetyl transferase and substance P mRNA expressionM Gomez-Gallego
Department of Neurology, Virgen de la Arrixaca University Hospital, Murcia, Spain
J Neural Transm 114:319-26. 2007..001), choline acetyl transferase (p = 0.003) and substance P (p = 0.006) mRNA expression in parkinsonian animals compared with controls, indicating that pedunculopontine cholinergic neurons activity decreases with parkinsonism...
- Addressing the bias problem in the assessment of the quality of life of patients with dementia: determinants of the accuracy and precision of the proxy ratingsM Gomez-Gallego
Maria Gomez Gallego, Campus de los Jerónimos, 30107 Murcia, Telephone 34 968 27 88 00, Email
J Nutr Health Aging 19:365-72. 2015....
- Determinants of quality of life in Alzheimer's disease: perspective of patients, informal caregivers, and professional caregiversMaria Gomez-Gallego
Department of Psychology, Catholic University of Murcia, Murcia, Spain
Int Psychogeriatr 24:1805-15. 2012..Recent research suggests that these factors could be different for the distinct informants. This study explores the QoL predictors considering three different sources of information: patients, caregivers, and healthcare staff...
- [Validation of the Spanish version of the QoL-AD Scale in alzheimer disease patients, their carers, and health professionals]M Gomez-Gallego
Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Universidad Católica de Murcia, Murcia, Espana
Neurologia 27:4-10. 2012..The aim of this study was to determine the psychometric properties of a Spanish version of QoL Scale in patients with AD, carers and health professionals...
- [Gene therapy for Parkinson's disease]M Gomez Gallego
Servicio de Neurologia, Hospital Universitario Virgen de la Arritxaca, Murcia, Spain
Neurologia 22:27-38. 2007..This article aims to review the information regarding the use of these latter techniques, the therapeutic trials that have been conducted and the advantages and disadvantages that the use of the different vectors have...