Francisco J Deive
Affiliation: University of Vigo
- North Western Spain hot springs are a source of lipolytic enzyme-producing thermophilic microorganismsFrancisco J Deive
Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Vigo, Spain
Bioprocess Biosyst Eng 36:239-50. 2013..Finally, the viability of the selected microorganisms has been demonstrated at bioreactor scale...
- A process for extracellular thermostable lipase production by a novel Bacillus thermoamylovorans strainFrancisco J Deive
Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Vigo, 36310, Vigo, Spain
Bioprocess Biosyst Eng 35:931-41. 2012..Thermal stability in aqueous solution of the produced enzyme was also promising, and the deactivation profiles were fitted to a series-type deactivation model...
- Scaling-up the production of thermostable lipolytic enzymes from Thermus aquaticus YT1Elena Lopez
Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Vigo, 36310 Vigo, Spain
Bioprocess Biosyst Eng 35:1011-22. 2012....
- Thermostable lipolytic enzymes production in batch and continuous cultures of Thermus thermophilus HB27Alberto Dominguez
Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Vigo, Vigo, Spain
Bioprocess Biosyst Eng 33:347-54. 2010..It is noticeable that the stirred tank bioreactor was able to operate in a continuous flow mode without operational problems. In addition, the lipolytic activity obtained is about 2-fold higher than that attained in batch cultures...
- Strategies for utilisation of food-processing wastes to produce lipases in solid-state cultures of Rhizopus oryzaeElena Lopez
Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Vigo, PO Box 36310, Vigo, Spain
Bioprocess Biosyst Eng 33:929-35. 2010..In addition, from preliminary thermoinactivation kinetics studies, it was concluded that the strategy proposed in this investigation entails another benefit in terms of resistance of the produced enzymes against thermoinactivation...
- Strategies for improving extracellular lipolytic enzyme production by Thermus thermophilus HB27Francisco J Deive
Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Vigo, Lagoas Marcosende, 36310 Vigo, Spain
Bioresour Technol 100:3630-7. 2009..Based on these results, strategies with successive addition of oil and surfactant in several culture phases in shake flask are developed and verified in a laboratory scale stirred tank bioreactor...