Affiliation: University of Granada
- Omega 3 fatty acids on child growth, visual acuity and neurodevelopmentCristina Campoy
Department of Paediatrics, School of Medicine, University of Granada Avda de Madrid, 11 18012 Granada, Spain
Br J Nutr 107:S85-106. 2012..These results should be interpreted with caution due to methodological limitations of the included studies...
- [Study of maternal nutrition and genetic on the foetal adiposity programming (The PREOBE study)]C Campoy
Departamento de Pediatria, Facultad de Medicina, Universidad de Granada, Granada, Espana
Nutr Hosp 23:584-90. 2008..The possible role of these and others factors, the mechanisms and the effects on the metabolism, and the development of this disease need further research...
- Effects of prenatal fish-oil and 5-methyltetrahydrofolate supplementation on cognitive development of children at 6.5 y of ageCristina Campoy
Department of Pediatrics, Laboratory of Medical Investigations, Clinical University Hospital San Cecilio, Granada, Spain
Am J Clin Nutr 94:1880S-1888S. 2011..The influence of prenatal long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LC-PUFAs) and folate on neurologic development remains controversial...
- Design and evaluation of a treatment programme for Spanish adolescents with overweight and obesity. The EVASYON StudyDavid Martinez-Gomez
Department of Metabolism and Nutrition, Instituto del Frio, Institute of Food Science and Technology and Nutrition, Spanish National Research Council CSIC, Madrid, Spain
BMC Public Health 9:414. 2009....
- Prenatal DHA status and neurological outcome in children at age 5.5 years are positively associatedM Victoria Escolano-Margarit
Department of Paediatrics, University of Granada, 18012 Granada, Spain
J Nutr 141:1216-23. 2011..262), erythrocyte phosphatidylethanolamine (95% CI: 1.091-2.417), and erythrocyte phosphatidylcholine (95% CI: 1.003-2.643). We conclude that higher DHA levels in cord blood may be related to a better neurological outcome at 5.5 y of age...