Affiliation: University of Valencia
- Group versus individual cognitive treatment for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: changes in non-OCD symptoms and cognitions at post-treatment and one-year follow-upAmparo Belloch
Departmento de Psicologia de la Personalidad, Universidad de Valencia, Valencia, Spain
Psychiatry Res 187:174-9. 2011....
- Gender differences in health-related quality of life among patients with asthmaAmparo Belloch
Department of Personality Psychology, School of Psychology, University of Valencia, Valencia, Spain
J Asthma 40:945-53. 2003..Therefore, only in men were there also relationships among AQL and sociodemographic data. The best predictor of the women's HRQL was the dyspnea score, whereas in men it was the asthma severity (GINA)...
- Effects of suppressing neutral and obsession-like thoughts in normal subjects: beyond frequencyAmparo Belloch
Department of Personality Psychology, Faculty of Psychology, University of Valencia, Avda Blasco Ibáñez 21, Valencia 46010, Spain
Behav Res Ther 42:841-57. 2004..These results are discussed in relation to the recent cognitive proposals about OCD...
- To seek advice or not to seek advice about the problem: the help-seeking dilemma for obsessive-compulsive disorderAmparo Belloch
Dept of Personality Psychology, University of Valencia, Valencia, Spain
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 44:257-64. 2009..The present study aimed to explore some variables hypothetically involved in the help-seeking process among OCD patients...
- Cognitive therapy for autogenous and reactive obsessions: clinical and cognitive outcomes at post-treatment and 1-year follow-upAmparo Belloch
Department of Personality Psychology, Research Unit for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Facultad de Psicologia, University of Valencia, Valencia, Spain
J Anxiety Disord 24:573-80. 2010..33% recovering versus 33.33% for reactives) and 1 year later...
- Dysfunctional belief domains related to obsessive-compulsive disorder: a further examination of their dimensionality and specificityAmparo Belloch
Departamento de Personalidad, Evaluacion y Tratamientos Psicologicos, Facultad de Psicologia, Universidad de Valencia Av Blasco Ibáñez, 21 46010 Valencia, Spain
Span J Psychol 13:376-88. 2010....
- Intrusive thoughts in obsessive-compulsive disorder and eating disorder patients: a differential analysisGemma García-Soriano
Universidad de Valencia, Valencia, Spain
Eur Eat Disord Rev 22:191-9. 2014..OCD and ED share the presence of intrusions; however, different variables explain why they are disruptive and emotionally disturbing. Cognitive intrusions require further investigation as a transdiagnostic variable...
- Determinants of dyspnea in patients with different grades of stable asthmaEva Martínez-Moragón
Service of Pneumology, Sagunt Hospital, Port Sagunt, Valencia, Spain
J Asthma 40:375-82. 2003..However, if subjects had severe airway obstruction, lung hyperinflation was a major determinant of baseline dyspnea score...
- Symptom dimensions in obsessive-compulsive disorder: from normal cognitive intrusions to clinical obsessionsGemma García-Soriano
Facultad de Psicologia, University of Valencia, Valencia, Spain
J Anxiety Disord 25:474-82. 2011..OCD and community subjects experience OITs representative of all types of obsessional contents. The dimensional structure is discussed in terms of OIT/obsessive-compulsive symptom structures currently proposed...
- Symptom dimensions in obsessive-compulsive disorder: differences in distress, interference, appraisals and neutralizing strategiesGemma García-Soriano
Universidad de Valencia, Departamento Personalidad, Evaluacion y Tratamientos Psicologicos, Facultad de Psicologia, Avda Blasco Ibáñez 21, Valencia 46010, Spain
J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry 44:441-8. 2013..This study aims to examine these variables, taking into account the obsession/OIT contents and the severity of the obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)...
- Exploring the role of obsessive-compulsive relevant self-worth contingencies in obsessive-compulsive disorder patientsGemma García-Soriano
Departamento de Personalidad, Evaluacion y Tratamientos Psicologicos, Facultad de Psicologia, Universidad de Valencia, Valencia, Spain
Psychiatry Res 198:94-9. 2012..These results support cognitive conceptualizations implicating self-concept in OCD development, and they suggest the need to further analyze the influence of self-worth in OCD development and maintenance...
- Ego-syntonicity and ego-dystonicity of eating-related intrusive thoughts in patients with eating disordersMaría Roncero
University of Valencia, Avda, Blasco Ibañez, 21, 46010 Valencia, Spain
Psychiatry Res 208:67-73. 2013..Clinical implications for the conceptualisation and treatment of ED are discussed...