M Arroyo Izaga
Affiliation: University of the Basque Country
- [Diet quality, overweight and obesity in university students]M Arroyo Izaga
Dpto Nutricion y Bromatologia, Facultad de Farmacia, Universidad del Pais Vasco UPV EHU, Espana
Nutr Hosp 21:673-9. 2006..Subjects: Our simple consisted of 749 volunteer students of the State University of the Basque Country (68% females and 32% males). Mean age was 21.52 +/- 2.50 years old...
- [Body composition assessment and body image perception in a group of University females of the Basque Country]M Arroyo
Departamento de Nutricion y Bromatologia, Facultad de Farmacia, Universidad del Pais Vasco UPV EHU, Alava, Spain
Nutr Hosp 23:366-72. 2008..corrected] To assess the body image perception and to compare the results with the true measurements in a group of university students...
- Comparison of dietary intake among overweight and non-overweight schoolchildrenA M Rocandio
, Facultad de Farmacia, , Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain
Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 25:1651-5. 2001..05). DISCUSSION: The data suggest the belief that overweight children eat more than non-overweight children is not correct. These findings suggest that the positive energy balance causing overweight is due possibly to a low energy output...
- Variability of six STR loci in populations from Central SpainM S Mesa
, , Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain
Hum Biol 73:745-53. 2001....
- Telomerase activity in colorectal cancer, prognostic factor and implications in the microsatellite instability pathwayM Vidaurreta
Servicio de Analisis Clinicos, Hospital Clinico San Carlos, Madrid 28040, Spain
World J Gastroenterol 13:3868-72. 2007..To determine whether the telomerase activity is related to the Microsatellite instability (MSI) genetic pathway and whether it means a difference in the survival...
- Antimicrobial resistance and phage and molecular typing of Salmonella strains isolated from food for human consumption in SpainS Valdezate
Spanish Reference Laboratory for Salmonella and Shigella, Servicio de Bacteriologia, C N M Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Majadahonda, Madrid 28220, Spain
J Food Prot 70:2741-8. 2007..All the strains remained susceptible to other beta-lactams and fluoroquinolones. Surveillance of S. enterica isolated from food is strongly recommended to reduce community exposure to antimicrobial resistant strains...