Affiliation: Universitat de les Illes Balears
- Update of the All-Species Living Tree Project based on 16S and 23S rRNA sequence analysesPablo Yarza
Department of Ecology and Marine Resources, Institut Mediterrani d Estudis AvanÃ§ats CSIC UIB, Esporles, Illes Balears, Spain
Syst Appl Microbiol 33:291-9. 2010..Use the contact address firstname.lastname@example.org to provide additional input for the development of this taxonomic tool...
- The All-Species Living Tree project: a 16S rRNA-based phylogenetic tree of all sequenced type strainsPablo Yarza
Marine Microbiology Group, Institut Mediterrani d Estudis Avançats CSIC UIB, C Miquel Marqués 21, E 07190 Esporles, Illes Balears, Mallorca, Spain
Syst Appl Microbiol 31:241-50. 2008....
- Sequencing orphan species initiative (SOS): Filling the gaps in the 16S rRNA gene sequence database for all species with validly published namesPablo Yarza
Marine Microbiology Group, Department of Ecology and Marine Resources, Institut Mediterrani d Estudis Avançats, C Miquel Marqués 21, E 07190 Esporles, Illes Balears, Spain
Syst Appl Microbiol 36:69-73. 2013....
- Occurrence of Halococcus spp. in the nostrils salt glands of the seabird Calonectris diomedeaJocelyn Brito-Echeverría
Marine Microbiology Group, Institut Mediterrani d Estudis Avançats CSIC UIB, 07190, Esporles, Spain
Extremophiles 13:557-65. 2009..This seabird nests in the west Mediterranean coasts, but its migratory habits, reaching locations as distant from the Mediterranean as the South Atlantic, may help in the dispersal mechanisms of haloarchaea through the Earth's surface...
- Response of sulfate-reducing bacteria to an artificial oil-spill in a coastal marine sedimentAna Suárez-Suárez
Institut Mediterrani d Estudis Avançats IMEDEA UIB, E 07190, Esporles, Spain
Environ Microbiol 13:1488-99. 2011..Our results suggested the presence of autochthonous deltaproteobacterial SRBs that were able to degrade crude oil or polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons such as naphthalene in anaerobic sediment layers...