Affiliation: Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
- Introduction to focus issue: mesoscales in complex networksJuan A Almendral
Complex Systems Group, Rey Juan Carlos University, 28943 Fuenlabrada, Spain
Chaos 21:016101. 2011....
- Kinematic description of wave propagation through a chemical diodeI Sendiña-Nadal
Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Tulipán, s n 28933 Móstoles, Spain
Chaos 16:033110. 2006..In the present paper, as an extension of that study, the main factors that influence this phenomenon are interpreted in terms of a kinematic model...
- Unveiling protein functions through the dynamics of the interaction networkIrene Sendiña-Nadal
Complex Systems Group, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Madrid, Spain
PLoS ONE 6:e17679. 2011..We also demonstrate that our approach can give a network representation of the meta-organization of biological processes by unraveling the interactions between different functional classes...
- Integration versus segregation in functional brain networksI Sendiña-Nadal
Complex Systems Group, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Mostoles, Madrid 28933, Spain
IEEE Trans Biomed Eng 58:3004-7. 2011....
- Reorganization of functional networks in mild cognitive impairmentJavier M Buldú
Complex Systems Group, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Fuenlabrada, Spain
PLoS ONE 6:e19584. 2011..Due to the high rate of conversion from MCI to Alzheimer Disease (AD), these results show that the analysis of functional networks could be an appropriate tool for the early detection of both MCI and AD...
- Phase locking induces scale-free topologies in networks of coupled oscillatorsIrene Sendiña-Nadal
Departamento de Fisica, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Mostoles, Madrid, Spain
PLoS ONE 3:e2644. 2008..We show that the eventual locking occurs in correspondence to the arousal of a scale-free degree distribution in the original graph...