Affiliation: Universidad de Oviedo
- Gender differences in early alcohol and tobacco use as a risk factor in Spanish adolescentsSergio Fernández-Artamendi
Department of Psychology, University of Oviedo, Pza Feijoo s n, Oviedo, Spain
Subst Use Misuse 48:429-37. 2013..Univariate analyses and binary logistic regression analyses were carried out to determine the different predictive value for boys and girls of early-onset alcohol and tobacco use. The study's limitations and implications are noted...
- Screening of cannabis-related problems among youth: the CPQ-A-S and CAST questionnairesSergio Fernández-Artamendi
Addictive Behaviours Research Group, Department of Psychology, University of Oviedo, UCA, Facultad de PsicologÃa, Pza Feijoo s n, Oviedo, Asturias, Spain
Subst Abuse Treat Prev Policy 7:13. 2012..The purpose of this study was to analyze and compare the psychometric properties of the CAST and CPQ-A-S questionnaires, two screening instruments specifically addressing the youth population...
- [Spanish adaptation and validation of The Adolescent-Cannabis Problems Questionnaire (CPQ-A)]Sergio Fernández-Artamendi
Grupo de Investigación sobre Conductas, Adictivas, Universidad de Oviedo, Espana
Adicciones 24:41-9. 2012..In accordance with the results obtained, the CPQ-A can be considered a useful screening tool for young cannabis users with problems...
- Long-term benefits of adding incentives to the community reinforcement approach for cocaine dependenceGloria García-Fernández
Department of Psychology, University of Oviedo, Asturias, Spain
Eur Addict Res 17:139-45. 2011..It involves an incentive program in which patients earn vouchers that can be exchanged for goods or services contingent upon abstinence from cocaine use...
- Gender differences in the prevalence of DSM-IV alcohol use disorders in adolescentsRoberto Secades-Villa
Departamento de Psicología Universidad de Oviedo, Oviedo, Spain
Adicciones 25:260-8. 2013..These findings reveal a serious health issue and highlight the need to develop preventive efforts and provide coordinated alcohol-abuse interventions. ..
- Individual characteristics and response to Contingency Management treatment for cocaine addictionGloria García-Fernández
Facultad de Psicologia, Universidad de Oviedo, Oviedo, Spain
Psicothema 23:114-8. 2011..This finding is important for the generalizability of CM across the range of individual characteristics of treatment-seeking cocaine abusers...
- Peak provoked craving after smoking cessationIrene Pericot-Valverde
University of Oviedo, Spain
Stud Health Technol Inform 191:163-7. 2013..Results showed reductions on PPC levels only 24 hours after achieving abstinence and craving levels remain significantly lower after 7 days of abstinence. ..