Affiliation: Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
- Curing effectiveness of resin composites at different exposure times using LED and halogen unitsLaura Ceballos
Conservative Dentistry, Department of Health Sciences III, Health Science Faculty, Rey Juan Carlos University, Madrid, Spain
Med Oral Patol Oral Cir Bucal 14:E51-6. 2009..To compare the polymerization effectiveness of two resin composites cured with a quartz tungsten halogen (QTH) lamp or a light emitting diodes (LED) unit...
- Early hardness of self-adhesive resin cements cured under indirect resin composite restorationsIsabel Giráldez
Department of Health Sciences III, Rey Juan Carlos University, Avda de Atenas s n, 28922 Alcorcon, Madrid, Spain
J Esthet Restor Dent 23:116-24. 2011..To determine the influence of curing mode on the surface hardness of seven resin cements used to lute indirect composite restorations...
- Microhardness of different resin cement shades inside the root canalValeria Vignolo
Department of Stomatology, Rey Juan Carlos University, Avda de Atenas s n, 28922 Alcorcon, Madrid, Spain
Med Oral Patol Oral Cir Bucal 17:e859-64. 2012..To compare microhardness along the root canal post space of two resin cements in different shades and a dual-cure resin core material...
- Effect of thermal aging on the tensile bond strength at reduced areas of seven current adhesivesBruno Baracco
Department of Stomatology, Faculty of Health Sciences, Rey Juan Carlos University, Av Atenas s n, 28922, Alcorcon, Madrid, Spain
Odontology 101:177-85. 2013..One-step self-etch adhesives obtained the lowest MTBS results after both aging treatments, and their adhesive capacity was significantly reduced after thermocycling. ..
- Mechanical characterization of resin cements used for luting fiber posts by nanoindentationLaura Ceballos
Departamento de Ciencias de la Salud III, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, c Tulipan s n, 28933 Mostoles, Madrid, Spain
Dent Mater 23:100-5. 2007..To evaluate the mechanical behavior of resin cements used for luting fiber post. The influence of the curing mode is analysed...