Affiliation: Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha
- Cloning and characterization of a glucosyltransferase from Crocus sativus stigmas involved in flavonoid glucosylationAngela Rubio Moraga
Departamento de Ciencia y Tecnología Agroforestal y Genética, ETSIA, Universidad de Castilla La Mancha, Campus Universitario s n, Albacete, 02071, Spain
BMC Plant Biol 9:109. 2009..sativus, despite the importance of these compounds as antioxidant agents. Moreover, their bitter taste makes them excellent candidates for consideration as potential organoleptic agents of saffron spice, the dry stigmas of C. sativus...
- Assessing allergen levels in peach and nectarine cultivarsOussama Ahrazem
Departamento de Biotecnologia, E T S Ingenieros Agronomos, Universidad Politecnica, Madrid, Spain
Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 99:42-7. 2007..The lipid transfer protein Pru p 3 has been identified as a major peach fruit allergen. However, the putative peach member of the Bet v 1 family, Pru p 1, has been neither identified nor characterized...
- Cabbage lipid transfer protein Bra o 3 is a major allergen responsible for cross-reactivity between plant foods and pollensAránzazu Palacín
Departamento de Biotecnologia, Escuela Técnica Superior Ingenieros Agrónomos, Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, Madrid, Spain
J Allergy Clin Immunol 117:1423-9. 2006..Food IgE-mediated allergy to members of the Brassicaceae family has been increasingly reported...
- Lipid transfer proteins and allergy to orangesOussama Ahrazem
, , , UPM, Madrid, Spain
Int Arch Allergy Immunol 137:201-10. 2005..Both orange and lemon allergens show cross-reactivity with the major peach allergen Pru p 3...
- Orange germin-like glycoprotein Cit s 1: an equivocal allergenOussama Ahrazem
, , , UPM, Madrid,
Int Arch Allergy Immunol 139:96-103. 2006..This characteristic of Cit s 1, as well as of other orange glycoproteins, could lead to false positives if the diagnosis of allergy to oranges is mainly based on in vitro specific IgE determination...
- Lipid transfer protein is involved in rhinoconjunctivitis and asthma produced by rice inhalationErnesto Enrique
J Allergy Clin Immunol 116:926-8. 2005
- Molecular and immunological characterization of the glycosylated orange allergen Cit s 1Gerald Pöltl
Department für Chemie, Universität für Bodenkultur, Muthgasse 18, A 1190 Wien, Austria
Glycobiology 17:220-30. 2007....