Affiliation: Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha
- Cloning and characterization of a glucosyltransferase from Crocus sativus stigmas involved in flavonoid glucosylationAngela Rubio Moraga
Departamento de Ciencia y Tecnología Agroforestal y Genética, ETSIA, Universidad de Castilla La Mancha, Campus Universitario s n, Albacete, 02071, Spain
BMC Plant Biol 9:109. 2009..sativus, despite the importance of these compounds as antioxidant agents. Moreover, their bitter taste makes them excellent candidates for consideration as potential organoleptic agents of saffron spice, the dry stigmas of C. sativus...
- Assessing allergen levels in peach and nectarine cultivarsOussama Ahrazem
Departamento de Biotecnologia, E T S Ingenieros Agronomos, Universidad Politecnica, Madrid, Spain
Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 99:42-7. 2007..The lipid transfer protein Pru p 3 has been identified as a major peach fruit allergen. However, the putative peach member of the Bet v 1 family, Pru p 1, has been neither identified nor characterized...
- Orange germin-like glycoprotein Cit s 1: an equivocal allergenOussama Ahrazem
Unidad de Bioquimica, Departamento de Biotecnologia, E T S Ingenieros Agronomos, UPM, Madrid, Espana
Int Arch Allergy Immunol 139:96-103. 2006..Orange allergens are virtually unknown, in spite of the large consumption of this fruit. Germin-like proteins, together with vicilins and legumins, form the cupin superfamily of plant proteins, which includes many seed allergens...
- Cabbage lipid transfer protein Bra o 3 is a major allergen responsible for cross-reactivity between plant foods and pollensAránzazu Palacín
Departamento de Biotecnologia, Escuela Técnica Superior Ingenieros Agrónomos, Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, Madrid, Spain
J Allergy Clin Immunol 117:1423-9. 2006..Food IgE-mediated allergy to members of the Brassicaceae family has been increasingly reported...
- Lipid transfer proteins and allergy to orangesOussama Ahrazem
Unidad de Bioquimica, Departamento de Biotecnologia, ETS Ingenieros Agronomos, UPM, Madrid, Spain
Int Arch Allergy Immunol 137:201-10. 2005..No citrus fruit allergen has been characterized to date. We sought to identify and isolate citrus fruit LTPs and to explore their relevance in orange allergy...
- Lipid transfer protein is involved in rhinoconjunctivitis and asthma produced by rice inhalationErnesto Enrique
J Allergy Clin Immunol 116:926-8. 2005
- Molecular and immunological characterization of the glycosylated orange allergen Cit s 1Gerald Pöltl
Department für Chemie, Universität für Bodenkultur, Muthgasse 18, A 1190 Wien, Austria
Glycobiology 17:220-30. 2007....