Affiliation: Santiago de Compostela
- Fontana A, Rodríguez I, Cela R. Dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction and gas chromatography accurate mass spectrometry for extraction and non-targeted profiling of volatile and semi-volatile compounds in grape marc distillates. J Chromatogr A. 2018;1546:36-45 pubmed publisher..The use of chromatographic and spectral data, associated to the set of components mined from different grappa samples, for multivariate analysis purposes is also illustrated in the study. ..
- Rodríguez Cabo T, Rodríguez I, Ramil M, Cela R. Evaluation of nitrate effects in the photodegradability of cyprodinil. Kinetics study and transformation products elucidation. Anal Bioanal Chem. 2016;408:4455-64 pubmed publisher..The latter group of TPs display higher estimated acute toxicities than CYP and remained stable for long irradiation times. Graphical Abstract Photonitration of cyprodinil. ..
- Rodríguez Cabo T, Casado J, Rodriguez I, Ramil M, Cela R. Selective extraction and determination of neonicotinoid insecticides in wine by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr A. 2016;1460:9-15 pubmed publisher..2ngmL(-1). Analysis of commercial wines revealed imidacloprid residues in more than 50% of processed samples, with a maximum level of 14ngmL(-1). ..
- Castro G, Roca M, Rodriguez I, Ramil M, Cela R. Identification and determination of chlorinated azoles in sludge using liquid chromatography quadrupole time-of-flight and triple quadrupole mass spectrometry platforms. J Chromatogr A. 2016;1476:69-76 pubmed publisher..Analysis of sludge from 10 municipal STPs demonstrated the ubiquity of the identified chlorinated azoles with average concentrations from 31ngg-1, for IMZ, to more than 200ngg-1, for ITZ. ..
- Castro G, Rodriguez I, Ramil M, Cela R. Evaluation of nitrate effects in the aqueous photodegradability of selected phenolic pollutants. Chemosphere. 2017;185:127-136 pubmed publisher..Nitration reactions were particularly favourable for OPP with the generated nitro TPs displaying a higher stability than the precursor molecule and the hydroxylated TPs of the same compound. ..
- RodrÃguez Cabo T, RodrÃguez I, Ramil M, Cela R. Evaluation of the aqueous phototransformation routes of phenyl ethyl azolic fungicides by liquid chromatography accurate mass spectrometry. Sci Total Environ. 2018;615:942-954 pubmed publisher..In-silico toxicity predictions pointed out to dechlorinated tricyclic TPs as the most concerning ones, with predicted lethal concentrations (LC50) in the same range as the precursor fungicides. ..
- Castro G, Pérez Mayán L, Rodríguez Cabo T, Rodríguez I, Ramil M, Cela R. Multianalyte, high-throughput liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry method for the sensitive determination of fungicides and insecticides in wine. Anal Bioanal Chem. 2018;410:1139-1150 pubmed publisher..Out of 27 pesticides quantified in these wines, 12 displayed occurrence frequencies above 24%; moreover, all wines, except one of the ecological ones, contained residues from at least one pesticide. ..