Affiliation: Santiago de Compostela
- Analysis of ethyl glucuronide in hair samples by liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-ESI-MS/MS)Pamela Cabarcos
Institute of Legal Medicine, Forensic Toxicology Service, Faculty of Medicine, C San Francisco s n 15782, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
J Appl Toxicol 33:638-43. 2013..Intra- and inter-day assays were less than 15% except at the LLOQ (20%). The analytical method was applied to 72 post-mortem hair samples. EtG concentration in the hair ranged from 0 to 653 pg mg(-1) hair...
- Application of dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction for the determination of phosphatidylethanol in blood by liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometryPamela Cabarcos
Instituto de Ciencias Forenses Servicio de Toxicología, Facultad de Medicina, Universidad de Santiago de Compostela, C San Francisco s n, 15782 Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Talanta 111:189-95. 2013..A set of 50 blood samples were analyzed by such method and whole blood concentrations of PEth 16:0/18:1 ranged from LLOQ to 1.71 μg/mL...
- A new method for quantifying prenatal exposure to ethanol by microwave-assisted extraction (MAE) of meconium followed by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS)Pamela Cabarcos
Forensic Science Institute, Faculty of Medicine, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Anal Bioanal Chem 404:147-55. 2012..Calibration curves were linear from the LOQ to 5000 ng g(-1). The validated method was applied to the analysis of 81 meconium samples...
- Microwave-assisted extraction: a simpler and faster method for the determination of ethyl glucuronide in hair by gas chromatography-mass spectrometryIvan Alvarez
Institute of Legal Medicine, Forensic Toxicology Service, Faculty of Medicine, C San Francisco s n, 15782, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Anal Bioanal Chem 393:1345-50. 2009..3-10 ng/mg) and the main precision parameters. In summary, the use of microwave-assisted extraction turned out to be a substantially simpler, faster, and a more sensitive procedure than any other conventional sample preparations...
- Matrix solid phase dispersion assisted enzymatic hydrolysis as a novel approach for cocaine and opiates isolation from human hairMartha Míguez-Framil
Department of Analytical Chemistry, Nutrition and Bromatology, Faculty of Chemistry, University of Santiago de Compostela, Avenida das Ciencias, S N, 15782 Santiago de Compostela, Spain
J Chromatogr A 1316:15-22. 2013..The simplicity of the proposed approach makes it a useful procedure for screening/quantifying drugs of abuse in hair specimens from poly-drug abusers...