- Linking organizational resources and work engagement to employee performance and customer loyalty: the mediation of service climateMarisa Salanova
WONT Research Team and Department of Psychology, Universitat Jaume I, Avenida de Vicent Sos Baynet, S N, 12017 Castellon, Spain
J Appl Psychol 90:1217-27. 2005..Further analyses revealed a potential reciprocal effect between service climate and customer loyalty. Implications of the study are discussed, together with limitations and suggestions for future research...
- How obstacles and facilitators predict academic performance: the mediating role of study burnout and engagementMarisa Salanova
Universitat Jaume I, Castellon, Spain
Anxiety Stress Coping 23:53-70. 2010..e., the best predictor of future performance is past performance), positive psychological states like study engagement are also important in explaining future performance, at least more so than negative states like study burnout...
- Teams make it work: how team work engagement mediates between social resources and performance in teamsPedro Torrente
Facultad de Ciencias Humanas y Sociales, Universitat Jaume I, 12071 Castellon, Spain
Psicothema 24:106-12. 2012..Structural equation modeling revealed that, as expected, team work engagement plays a mediating role between social resources perceived at the team level and team performance as assessed by the supervisor...
- The dark side of technologies: technostress among users of information and communication technologiesMarisa Salanova
Department of Social Psychology, University Jaume I, Castellon, Spain
Int J Psychol 48:422-36. 2013..Work overload, role ambiguity and mobbing, as well as the lack of emotional competences, positively predict technoaddiction. Theoretical and practical implications, in addition to future research, are discussed. ..
- Linking transformational leadership to nurses' extra-role performance: the mediating role of self-efficacy and work engagementMarisa Salanova
Department of Psychology, Universitat Jaume I, Castellon, Spain
J Adv Nurs 67:2256-66. 2011..This paper is a report of a social cognitive theory-guided study about the link between supervisors' transformational leadership and staff nurses' extra-role performance as mediated by nurse self-efficacy and work engagement...
- How is flow experienced and by whom? Testing flow among occupationsSusana Llorens
WONT Research Team, Department of Social Psychology, Universitat Jaume I, Spain
Stress Health 29:125-37. 2013....
- Multidimensionality and bipolarity of a Spanish version of Warr's (1990) well-being measuresEva Cifre
Area of Social Psychology, University Jaume I, Castellon, Spain
J Psychol 136:69-74. 2002..However, 2 main problems appear: the cross-loading of the items contented and cheerful and the fact that only I factor appears in the pre-rotated solution. Possible explanations for these results are discussed...
- Flow experience among information and communication technology usersAlma M Rodríguez-Sánchez
WONT Research Unit, Universitat Jaume I, Department of Psychology, Campus Riu Sec, s n E 12071, Castellon, Spain or e mail
Psychol Rep 102:29-39. 2008..Analysis showed, as expected, flow is a three-dimensional psychological construct and invariant among samples of technology users. Practical and theoretical implications as well as further research are discussed...
- Validity of a brief workaholism scaleMario Del Líbano
Universitat Jaume I, Spain
Psicothema 22:143-50. 2010..Lastly, negative correlations among workaholism and psychosocial well-being (i.e., perceived health and happiness) are indicators of the negative nature of workaholism...