- Recommendations of the Spanish Brachytherapy Group of SEOR for HDR endoluminal treatments. Part 1: OesophagusA Rovirosa
Radiation Oncology Department, ICMHO, Hospital Clinic i Universitari, C Villarroel 170, 08036, Barcelona, Spain
Clin Transl Oncol 17:581-9. 2015..The results of this consensus are presented here as recommendations for medical practice. ..
- Can we shorten the overall treatment time in postoperative brachytherapy of endometrial carcinoma? Comparison of two brachytherapy schedulesAngeles Rovirosa
Radiation Oncology Dpt, ICMHO, Functional Gynecologic Cancer Unit, Hospital Clinic Universitari, Barcelona, Spain Electronic address
Radiother Oncol 116:143-8. 2015..To analyze vaginal-cuff relapses (VCR) and toxicity of two brachytherapy (BT) schedules in postoperative endometrial carcinoma and to correlate vaginal toxicity with vaginal-surface-EQD2Gy3 dose (VS-EQD2Gy3)...
- Pathologic prognostic factors in stage I-III uterine carcinosarcoma treated with postoperative radiotherapyAngeles Rovirosa
Gynecological Cancer Unit, Radiation Oncology Department, Hospital Clinic, ICMHO, IDIBAPS, University of Barcelona, C Villarroel 170, 08036, Barcelona, Spain
Arch Gynecol Obstet 290:329-34. 2014..To analyse the impact of prognostic factors on specific overall survival (SOS) after postoperative radiotherapy (P-RT) in carcinosarcomas...
- Daily schedule for high-dose-rate brachytherapy in postoperative treatment of endometrial carcinomaAngeles Rovirosa
Gynecological Cancer Unit, Radiation Oncology Department, ICMHO, Hospital Clinic, University of Barcelona, IDIBAPS, C Villarroel 170, 08036, Barcelona, Spain
Clin Transl Oncol 15:111-6. 2013..To analyze the results of daily high-dose-rate brachytherapy (HDRBT) on local control and toxicity in the postoperative treatment of endometrial carcinoma (EC)...
- Brachytherapy in lip cancerAngeles Rovirosa-Casino
Radiation Oncology Department, ICMHO, IDIBAPS Hospital Clínic of Barcelona, Spain
Med Oral Patol Oral Cir Bucal 11:E223-9. 2006..We are reporting on a review of the literature in relation to indications, techniques and results of brachytherapy for lip cancer...
- Acoustic voice analysis in different phonetic contexts after larynx radiotherapy for T1 vocal cord carcinomaAngeles Rovirosa
Radiation Oncology Department, Hospital Clinic i Universitari, Institut d Investigacions Biomediques August Pi i Sunyer, Barcelona, Spain
Clin Transl Oncol 10:168-74. 2008..The present study has been done with the aim of establishing which phonetic situations reflect a greater alteration in voice production related to irradiation...
- How to deal with prognostic factors and radiotherapy results in uterine neoplasms with a sarcomatous component?Angeles Rovirosa
Radiation Oncology Department, ICMHO, IDIBAPS, Hospital Clinic i Universitari, Barcelona, Spain
Clin Transl Oncol 11:681-7. 2009..The aim of this study was to evaluate the prognostic factors by stages and to assess the impact of prognostic factors and the effect of radiotherapy on the outcome of the disease...
- Three or four fractions of 4-5 Gy per week in postoperative high-dose-rate brachytherapy for endometrial carcinomaAngeles Rovirosa
Radiation Oncology Department, Hospital Clinic, Institut d Investicació Biomédica Agustí Pi i Sunyer, Barcelona, Spain
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 81:418-23. 2011..The effect of the overall HDRBT treatment time (OTT) on toxicity was also evaluated...
- Is vascular and lymphatic space invasion a main prognostic factor in uterine neoplasms with a sarcomatous component? A retrospective study of prognostic factors of 60 patients stratified by stagesAngeles Rovirosa
Department of Radiation Oncology, Hospital Clinic i Universitari, Barcelona, Spain
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 52:1320-9. 2002..Special emphasis has been given to vascular and lymphatic space invasion (VLSI)...
- Undifferentiated uterine sarcoma: a rare, not well known and aggressive disease: report of 13 casesIvan Ríos
Radiation Oncology Department, Hospital Clinic, Universitat de Barcelona, C Villarroel n 170, 08036, Barcelona, Spain
Arch Gynecol Obstet 290:993-7. 2014..Undifferentiated uterine sarcomas (UUS) are rare and aggressive tumor with scarce data on the outcome and best treatment. We aimed to describe the behavior among patients with UUS at our institution...
- Endometrial stromal sarcoma. Is there a place for radiotherapy?Izaskun Valduvieco
Radiation Oncology Department, Hospital Clinic i Universitari, Barcelona, Spain
Clin Transl Oncol 12:226-30. 2010..The aim of the present study was to retrospectively report the outcome of patients treated for ESS in our hospital over a 27-year period in order to evaluate the treatment results and the role of radiotherapy...
- Activity of chemotherapy with carboplatin plus paclitaxel in a recurrent mesonephric adenocarcinoma of the uterine corpusClara Montagut
Department of Medical Oncology, Institute of Oncology and Haematology, University of Barcelona, Hospital Clinic, Barcelona, Spain
Gynecol Oncol 90:458-61. 2003..Because of the small number of cases, no current recommendations exist regarding treatment, and little is known about the response to chemotherapeutic agents...
- A randomized trial of the effect of training in relaxation and guided imagery techniques in improving psychological and quality-of-life indices for gynecologic and breast brachytherapy patientsConcha León-Pizarro
Psycho Oncology, Oncology Department, Hospital de Terrassa, Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain
Psychooncology 16:971-9. 2007....