Mónica Rodríguez Carballeira
- The bronchodilator test with increasing doses of terbutaline in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patientsM Rodriguez-Carballeira
Department of Internal Medicine, Hospital Mutua de Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain
Pulm Pharmacol Ther 14:61-5. 2001..004). The higher dose of terbutaline was more useful in identifying patients with significant bronchoreversibility and, moreover, was well tolerated. We suggest that this dose (1500 microg) should be routinely used in performing the BDT...
- The bronchodilator test in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: interpretation methodsM Rodriguez-Carballeira
Department of Internal Medicine, Hospital Mutua de Terrassa, Plaza Dr Robert, 5, 08221 Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain
Respir Med 101:34-42. 2007..3, and the "percentage with respect to the predicted" with a cut point of 6%...
- [Bilateral suprarenal hematoma in a 46-year-old male]Mónica Rodríguez Carballeira
Servicio de Medicina Interna, Hospital Mutua de Terrassa, Terrassa, Barcelona España
Med Clin (Barc) 130:71-7. 2008
- Risk factors for hospital readmission in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary diseasePedro Almagro
Department of Internal Medicine, Hospital Mutua de Terrassa, University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Respiration 73:311-7. 2006..Hospital readmissions for acute exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) are one of the leading causes of health care expenditures worldwide...
- Paradoxical response to antituberculous therapy in infliximab-treated patients with disseminated tuberculosisCarolina Garcia Vidal
Service of Internal Medicine, Hospital Mutua de Terrassa, University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Clin Infect Dis 40:756-9. 2005..Physicians should be aware of the increased risk of a paradoxical response in this population and should consider the use of corticosteroids when a paradoxical reaction is suspected...