- Evaluation of the Adenocarcinoma-Associated Gene AGR2 and the Intestinal Stem Cell Marker LGR5 as Biomarkers in Colorectal CancerManuel Valladares-Ayerbes
Medical Oncology Department, La Coruña University Hospital, Servicio Galego de Saúde SERGAS, As Xubias, 84 PC 15006, La Coruna, Spain E Mails M R L M A A
Int J Mol Sci 13:4367-87. 2012..Our findings indicate that the assessment of AGR2 and LGR5 in PB might reflect the presence of circulating tumor cells (CTC) and stem cell like CTC in CRC. Increased AGR2 and LGR5 are associated with poor outcomes...
- Diagnosis delay and follow-up strategies in colorectal cancer. Prognosis implications: a study protocolSalvador Pita Fernandez
Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics Unit, A Coruña Hospital, Hotel de Pacientes 7ª Planta, As Xubias 84, A Coruna, 15006, Spain
BMC Cancer 10:528. 2010....
- Prognostic impact of disseminated tumor cells and microRNA-17-92 cluster deregulation in gastrointestinal cancerManuel Valladares-Ayerbes
Medical Oncology, La Coruña University Hospital, Servicio Galego de Saúde SERGAS, As Xubias 84, CP 15006, La Coruna, Spain
Int J Oncol 39:1253-64. 2011..Our study suggests that the presence of BM-DTCs and the upregulation of the miR-17-92 cluster in tumors are both significant but independent prognostic markers in gastrointestinal cancer patients...
- Circulating miR-200c as a diagnostic and prognostic biomarker for gastric cancerManuel Valladares-Ayerbes
Medical Oncology Department, La Coruña University Hospital, Servicio Galego de Saúde SERGAS, As Xubias, 84, La Coruna, PC, 15006, Spain
J Transl Med 10:186. 2012..Thus, we hypothesised that the quantitative detection of the miR-200 family as epithelial-specific microRNAs in the blood could be a useful clinical biomarker for gastric cancer (GC)...
- Diagnostic accuracy of small breast epithelial mucin mRNA as a marker for bone marrow micrometastasis in breast cancer: a pilot studyManuel Valladares-Ayerbes
Medical Oncology Department, La Coruña University Hospital, Servicio Gallego de Salud, CP 15006 La Coruña, Spain
J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 135:1185-95. 2009..We have evaluated for the first time, the diagnostic accuracy of small breast epithelial mucin (SBEM) as a potential marker for BM micrometastasis in breast cancer...