- Air pollution exposure during pregnancy and reduced birth size: a prospective birth cohort study in Valencia, SpainFerran Ballester
Center for Public Health Research CSISP, Conselleria de Sanitat, 46020, Valencia, Spain
Environ Health 9:6. 2010..The objective of this study was to assess the association between exposure to air pollution during pregnancy and anthropometric measures at birth in a cohort in Valencia, Spain...
- Neonatal end-of-life decision making: Physicians' attitudes and relationship with self-reported practices in 10 European countriesM Rebagliato
Department of Public Health, Miguel Hernandez University, Alicante, Spain
JAMA 284:2451-9. 2000..Little empirical evidence is available on the attitudes and values that underlie such decisions in different countries and cultures...
- [The effects of prenatal exposure to environmental pollutants and the mother's diet on neurodevelopment. The 'Infancy and Environment' Research Network (INMA Network) The effects of prenatal exposure to environmental pollutants and the mother's diet]M Rebagliato
, , , E-03550 San Juan (Alicante
Rev Neurol 44:S15-8. 2007
- Iodine intake and maternal thyroid function during pregnancyMarisa Rebagliato
Centro de Investigación Biomédica en Red de Epidemiología y Salud Pública CIBERESP, Barcelona, Spain
Epidemiology 21:62-9. 2010..We examined the association of maternal iodine intake and supplementation with thyroid function before 24 weeks of gestation in population-based samples from 3 different areas in Spain...
- Iodine levels and thyroid hormones in healthy pregnant women and birth weight of their offspringM Alvarez-Pedrerol
Centre for Research in Environmental Epidemiology IMIM, Barcelona, Spain
Eur J Endocrinol 160:423-9. 2009..The present study assesses the association between thyroid hormones (TH)s and urinary iodine concentration (UIC) in healthy pregnant women and the birth weight of their children...
- Iodine intake in a population of pregnant women: INMA mother and child cohort study, SpainM Murcia
CIBER Epidemiologia y Salud Pública CIBERESP, Barcelona, Spain
J Epidemiol Community Health 64:1094-9. 2010..The objectives of this study are to estimate iodine intake and excretion, to assess their association and to evaluate the compliance of the recommendations in a multicentre cohort of pregnant women...