Genomes and Genes
- The promyelocytic leukemia zinc finger protein down-regulates apoptosis and expression of the proapoptotic BID protein in lymphocytesAntonio Parrado
Servicio de Inmunologia, Hospital Universitario Virgen de la Arrixaca, 31020 Murcia, Spain
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 101:1898-903. 2004..These results suggest that BID is a target of PLZF repression and a candidate gene to mediate the PLZF-induced resistance to apoptosis...
- Human and mouse DOCK10 splicing isoforms with alternative first coding exon usage are differentially expressed in T and B lymphocytesMaría José Alcaraz-García
Servicio de Inmunologia, Hospital Universitario Virgen de la Arrixaca, El Palmar, 30120 Murcia, Spain
Hum Immunol 72:531-7. 2011..Our data suggest that cell-specific mechanisms regulate expression of the alternative first exon variants of DOCK10 in vertebrates...
- Dock10, a novel CZH protein selectively induced by interleukin-4 in human B lymphocytesEstefanía Yelo
Servicio de Inmunologia, Hospital Universitario Virgen de la Arrixaca, Ctra Madrid Cartagena s n, El Palmar, 30120 Murcia, Spain
Mol Immunol 45:3411-8. 2008..Dock10 could represent a point of convergence for IL4 signalling and small Rho GTPase function in B cells...
- Cryopreservation impact on blood progenitor cells: influence of diagnoses, mobilization treatments, and cell concentrationMaria J Majado
Hospital V Arrixaca, Ctra Madrid Cartagena s n, 30120 El Palmar, Murcia, Spain
Transfusion 51:799-807. 2011..The aim of this study was to analyze the impact of cryopreservation in series of peripheral blood progenitor cells stratified by diagnosis, mobilization treatments, and cell concentration, as well as the accuracy of the control aliquots...
- Identification of apoptosis-related PLZF target genesMaria Victoria Bernardo
Servicio de Inmunologia, Hospital Universitario Virgen de la Arrixaca, El Palmar, Murcia, Spain
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 359:317-22. 2007..The identification of apoptosis-related PLZF target genes may have biological and clinical relevance in cancer typified by altered PLZF expression...
- Human leucocyte antigen-C in B chronic lymphocytic leukaemiaOlga Montes-Ares
Department of Immunology, Hospital Universitario Virgen de la Arrixaca, Murcia, Spain
Br J Haematol 135:517-9. 2006..The HLA-Cw*16 allele frequency was found to be significantly increased amongst patients compared with controls in our population (27.6% vs. 12.4%, P = 0.0012, Pc = 0.016). HLA-C dimorphism was also analysed but no association was found...
- Flow cytometric quantification of apoptosis and proliferation in mixed lymphocyte cultureLuis Marin
Immunology Service, University Hospital Virgen de la Arrixaca, Murcia, Spain
Cytometry A 51:107-18. 2003....