Juan J Panisello
- [I want an abortion wiped off my medical record...]M T Delgado Marroquín
Centro de Salud Delicias Norte, Zaragoza, Spain
Aten Primaria 36:339-43. 2005
- Bone remodelling after total hip arthroplasty using an uncemented anatomic femoral stem: a three-year prospective study using bone densitometryJ J Panisello
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Miguel Servet University Hospital, Zaragoza, Spain
J Orthop Surg (Hong Kong) 14:32-7. 2006..To evaluate the clinical, radiological, and densitometric changes in the bone-remodelling patterns of femoral stems aligned in neutral, valgus, or varus positions...
- Changes in periprosthetic bone remodelling after redesigning an anatomic cementless stemJuan J Panisello
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University Hospital Miguel Servet, Zaragoza, Spain
Int Orthop 33:373-9. 2009..These differences were noted at the end of the first post-operative year and remained stable, except in zone 7, where they were progressive. There is little evidence that the modified stem reduces femoral bone density loss...
- Study of bone remodeling of two models of femoral cementless stems by means of DEXA and finite elementsLuis Gracia
Department of Surgery, University of Zaragoza, Domingo Miral s n, 50009 Zaragoza, Spain
Biomed Eng Online 9:22. 2010..The simulation with FE allowed us to study the biomechanical behaviour of two stems. The aim of this study was, if possible, to correlate the biological and mechanical findings...
- Long-term remodeling in proximal femur around a hydroxyapatite-coated anatomic stem: ten years densitometric follow-upJuan J Panisello
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery Miguel Servet University Hospital, Zaragoza, Spain
J Arthroplasty 24:56-64. 2009..9%, in zone 7. The changes of bone mineral density promoted by this stem occurred in the first postoperative year. Late loss was seen only in area 7...
- Extensive osteolysis caused by polyethylene particle migration in an anatomical hydroxyapatite-coated hip prosthesis: 10 years' follow-upVicente Canales
Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology Service, University Hospital Miguel Servet, Zaragoza, Spain
J Arthroplasty 25:1115-24, 1124.e1. 2010..69 mm)...