- Study protocol of effectiveness of a biopsychosocial multidisciplinary intervention in the evolution of non-specific sub-acute low back pain in the working population: cluster randomised trialTeresa Rodríguez-Blanco
Institut d Investigació en Atenció Primària Jordi Gol, Institut Catala de la Salut, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
BMC Health Serv Res 10:12. 2010....
- Health-related quality of life in rheumatoid arthritis: therapeutic education plus pharmacological treatment versus pharmacological treatment onlyMontserrat Nuñez
Rheumatology Department, Musculoskeletal Clínic Institute ICAL, Hospital Clinic, Villarroel 170, 08036, Barcelona, Spain
Rheumatol Int 26:752-7. 2006..To determine whether therapeutic education added to conventional drug therapy reduced disability and pain in patients with early rheumatoid arthritis (RA)...
- Health-related quality of life in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome: group cognitive behavioural therapy and graded exercise versus usual treatment. A randomised controlled trial with 1 year of follow-upMontserrat Nuñez
Rheumatology Service, Functional Readaptation Unit, Hospital Clinic, Barcelona, Spain
Clin Rheumatol 30:381-9. 2011..Multidisciplinary treatment was not superior to usual treatment at 12 months in terms of HRQL. The possible benefits of GET as part of multidisciplinary treatment for CFS should be assessed on an individual patient basis...
- Good quality of life in severely obese total knee replacement patients: a case-control studyMontserrat NÃºÃ±ez
Rheumatology Department, Biomedical Research Institute August Pi i Sunyer IDIBAPS, Hospital ClÃnic, Villarroel 170, 08036, Barcelona, Spain
Obes Surg 21:1203-8. 2011....
- Total knee replacement and health-related quality of life: factors influencing long-term outcomesMontserrat Nuñez
Biomedical Research Institute August Pi i Sunyer, Department of Rheumatology, Hospital Clinic, Barcelona, Spain
Arthritis Rheum 61:1062-9. 2009....
- Patients' perceptions of health-related quality of life in rheumatoid arthritisMontserrat Nuñez
Department of Rheumatology, Clinical Medical and Surgical Institute ICEMEQ Hospital Clínic, Villarroel 170, 08036, Barcelona, Spain
Clin Rheumatol 28:1157-65. 2009..Three representative typologies of patients were identified who differed clearly in their perceptions of HRQL. Textual analysis may be considered as a valid tool for the analysis of complex issues such as quality of life...
- The effect of an educational program to improve health-related quality of life in patients with osteoarthritis on waiting list for total knee replacement: a randomized studyM Nunez
Orthopaedic Surgery Department, Hospital Clinic, Rheumatology, Villarroel 170, Barcelona, Spain
Osteoarthritis Cartilage 14:279-85. 2006..To evaluate the effect of therapeutic education and functional readaptation (TEFR) on health-related quality of life (HRQL) in patients diagnosed with osteoarthritis on a waiting list for total knee replacement (TKR)...
- Health-related quality of life in patients with osteoarthritis after total knee replacement: factors influencing outcomes at 36 months of follow-upM Nunez
Rheumatology Department, Biomedical Research Institute August Pi i Sunyer IDIBAPS, Hospital Clinic, Villarroel 170, 08036 Barcelona, Spain
Osteoarthritis Cartilage 15:1001-7. 2007....
- Health-related quality of life and costs in patients with osteoarthritis on waiting list for total knee replacementM Nunez
Department of Rheumatology, Biomedical Research Institute August Pi i Sunyer IDIBAPS, Hospital Clinic, Villarroel 170, 08036 Barcelona, Spain
Osteoarthritis Cartilage 15:258-65. 2007....
- A therapeutic education and functional readaptation program for Spanish patients with musculoskeletal chronic diseasesMontserrat Nuñez
Rheumatology Department, Musculoskeletal Clínic Institute MCI, Hospital Clinic, Villarroel 170, 08036 Barcelona, Spain
Clin Rheumatol 25:676-82. 2006
- Patients' perceptions of health related quality of life in rheumatoid arthritis and chronic low back painMontserrat Nuñez
Service of Rheumatology, Musculoskeletal Clinical Institute, Hospital Clinic, Barcelona, Spain
Qual Life Res 15:93-102. 2006..To determine how health related quality of life (HRQL) is perceived by patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and chronic low back pain (CLBP) using a textual analysis approach...
- Role of musculoskeletal disorders as concurrent chronic conditions: are they underestimated in the discharge?Montserrat Nuñez
Department of Rheumatology, Hospital Clinic, Barcelona, Spain
Gerontology 55:666-73. 2009..Differences in recording concurrent chronic conditions (CCs) could change the weight of the influence of the different CCs on health status...
- Health-related quality of life and direct costs in patients with anterior cruciate ligament injury: single-bundle versus double-bundle reconstruction in a low-demand cohort--a randomized trial with 2 years of follow-upMontserrat Nuñez
Rheumatology Department, Hospital Clinic, August Pi i Sunyer Biomedical Research Institute, Barcelona, Spain
Arthroscopy 28:929-35. 2012..To evaluate health-related quality of life (HRQL) in patients undergoing anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstructive surgery by use of 2 procedures and to estimate the direct costs of surgery...
- Factors influencing health-related quality of life after TKA in patients who are obeseMontserrat Nuñez
Hospital Clinic Barcelona, University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Clin Orthop Relat Res 469:1148-53. 2011..We previously found body mass index was not associated with changes in HRQL after TKA...
- Prevalence of knee osteoarthritis and analysis of pain, rigidity, and functional incapacityMontserrat Nuñez
Department of Reumathology, Hospital Clinic Barcelona, Unidad de Rodilla, Departamento COT, ICEMEQ, C Villarroel 170, 08036 Barcelona, Spain
Orthopedics 31:753. 2008..These factors may influence surgery, and thus improvements in primary care should be made as a way of offering a simpler and more effective treatment for gonarthritis...
- Double-bundle versus single-bundle ACL reconstruction using the horizontal femoral position: a prospective, randomized studySergi Sastre
Knee Surgery Unit, Orthopaedic Surgery Service, Hospital Clinic, University of Barcelona, C Villarroel 170, 08036, Barcelona, Spain
Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 18:32-6. 2010..However, significant between-group differences were found between the preoperative and postoperative evaluations...
- Total knee arthroplasty: better short-term results after subvastus approach: a randomized, controlled studySergi Sastre
Knee Unit, Department of Orthopaedics, ICEMEQ, Hospital Clinic de Barcelona, C Casanova no 170, Barcelona 08036, Spain
Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 17:1184-8. 2009..We strongly recommend the SV approach in the majority of TKA...
- Meniscal repair using the FasT-Fix device in patients with chronic meniscal lesionsDragos Popescu
Department of Orthopedic and Trauma Surgery, Hospital Clinic, C Vilarroell 170, 08036, Barcelona, Spain
Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 18:546-50. 2010..There were no neurovascular complications. Revision surgery was necessary in one patient, in whom a partial meniscectomy was performed. The results obtained suggest that chronic meniscal tears in the zones described can be healed...