Ariel Q Nhacolo
- What drives community adherence to indoor residual spraying (IRS) against malaria in Manhiça district, rural Mozambique: a qualitative studyKhatia Munguambe
Centro de Investigação em Saúde de Manhiça, Rua 12, CP 1929 Manhiça, Mozambique
Malar J 10:344. 2011..It is important to establish to what extent these rates are a reflection of community acceptability, and to explore the factors associated with adherence, in order to recommend suitable approaches for interventions of this nature...
- Spatio-seasonal modeling of the incidence rate of malaria in MozambiqueRosa Abellana
Bioestadistica, Departament de Salut Publica, Universitat de Barcelona, Casanova 143, 08036, Barcelona, Spain
Malar J 7:228. 2008..The objective was to study the seasonal effect on the spatial distribution of the incidence of malaria in children under 10 years old living in the Manhiça district, Mozambique...
- Malaria in rural Mozambique. Part I: children attending the outpatient clinicCaterina Guinovart
Barcelona Center for International Health Research CRESIB, Hospital Clinic Institut d Investigacions Biomediques August Pi i Sunyer, Universitat de Barcelona, Rosselló 132, E 08036 Barcelona, Spain
Malar J 7:36. 2008..Malaria represents a huge burden for the health care services across Africa. Describing malaria attending health services contributes to quantify the burden and describe the epidemiology and clinical presentation...
- Determinants of household demand for bed nets in a rural area of southern MozambiqueClaire Chase
Harvard School of Public Health, Department of Global Health and Population, Boston, MA, USA
Malar J 8:132. 2009..Few studies have analysed the determinants of demand for bed nets for malaria prevention at the household level, and in particular, how demand for nets compares with demand for other mosquito prevention methods...
- Malaria in rural Mozambique. Part II: children admitted to hospitalQuique Bassat
Barcelona Center for International Health Research CRESIB, Hospital Clinic Institut d Investigacions Biomediques August Pi i Sunyer, University of Barcelona, Rosselló 132, E 08036 Barcelona, Spain
Malar J 7:37. 2008..Minimum community based-incidence rates (MCBIRs) complement hospital data, describing the malaria burden in the community...
- Spatio-temporal analysis of mortality among children under the age of five in Manhiça (Mozambique) during the period 1997-2005Georgia Escaramis
Bioestadistica, Departament de Salut Publica, Universitat de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Int J Health Geogr 10:14. 2011....
- A 10 year study of the cause of death in children under 15 years in Manhiça, MozambiqueJahit Sacarlal
Centro de Investigação em Saúde da Manhiça CISM, Mozambique
BMC Public Health 9:67. 2009....
- Levels and trends of demographic indices in southern rural Mozambique: evidence from demographic surveillance in Manhiça districtAriel Q Nhacolo
Centro de Investigação em Saúde da Manhiça, Ministerio de Saude, Manhiça, Maputo, Mozambique
BMC Public Health 6:291. 2006....