- Human immunology of measles virus infectionD Naniche
Barcelona Center for International Health Research, Hospital Clinic, Institut d Investigacions Biomedicas August Pi i Sunyer, C Rossello 132, 4 08036, Barcelona, Spain
Curr Top Microbiol Immunol 330:151-71. 2009....
- Mother-to-child transmission of HIV-1: association with malaria prevention, anaemia and placental malariaD Naniche
Barcelona Center for International Health Research CRESIB, Hospital Clinic, Universitat de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
HIV Med 9:757-64. 2008..Prevention of malaria in pregnancy could thus potentially affect MTCT of HIV. We studied the impact of intermittent preventive treatment during pregnancy (IPTp) on HIV-1 MTCT in southern Mozambique...
- Impact of maternal human immunodeficiency virus infection on birth outcomes and infant survival in rural MozambiqueDenise Naniche
Barcelona Center for International Health Research, Hospital Clinic, Institut d Investigacions Biomediques August Pi i Sunyer, Universitat de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Am J Trop Med Hyg 80:870-6. 2009..6-22.4). Assessment of the impact of HIV infection on birth outcomes in rural Africa is essential for tailoring public health measures to reduce mother-to-child transmission of HIV and excess infant mortality...
- Alterations in T cell subsets in human immunodeficiency virus-infected adults with co-infections in southern MozambiqueDenise Naniche
Centro de Investigação em Saúde de Manhiça, Mozambique
Am J Trop Med Hyg 85:776-81. 2011....
- Estimating the vaccine-preventable burden of hospitalized pneumonia among young Mozambican childrenA Roca
Barcelona Centre for International Health Research CRESIB, Hospital Clinic IDIBAPS, Universitat de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Vaccine 28:4851-7. 2010..Introduction of Hib and pneumococcal conjugate vaccines would have a substantial impact on pneumonia hospitalizations among African children if vaccine effects are similar to those observed in clinical trials...
- High HIV prevalence in a southern semi-rural area of Mozambique: a community-based surveyR Gonzalez
Barcelona Centre for International Heath Research CRESIB, Hospital Clinic, University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
HIV Med 13:581-8. 2012..Southern African countries have borne the brunt of the HIV/AIDS pandemic. Monitoring epidemiological dynamics is critical to identify the populations at greatest risk of infection and to guide control strategies...