S E Moya
- Templation, water content, and zeta potential of polyelectrolyte nanoassemblies: a comparison between polyelectrolyte multilayers and brushesSergio Enrique Moya
CIC biomaGUNE, Paseo Miramón 182 C, 20009 San Sebastian, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Macromol Rapid Commun 33:1022-35. 2012..Finally, the combination of brushes and multilayers for surface modification is presented...
- Spectroscopic studies on the competitive interaction between polystyrene sodium sulfonate with polycations and the N-tetradecyl trimethyl ammonium bromide surfactantI Estrela-Lopis
Institute of Medical Physics and Biophysics, University of Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany
J Phys Chem B 114:84-91. 2010..Red shifts of these bands when mixing the PSS/PAH complexes with TTAB point to structural rearrangements of the complex when interacting with the surfactant...
- Spontaneous confocal Raman microscopy--a tool to study the uptake of nanoparticles and carbon nanotubes into cellsGabriela Romero
CIC biomaGUNE, Paseo Miramón 182 C, 20009 San Sebastian, Spain
Nanoscale Res Lett 6:429. 2011..For PLGA NPs, it was found that they preferentially co-localized with lipid bodies, while the oxidized CNTs are located in the cytoplasm...
- Lipid/Polyelectrolyte coatings to control carbon nanotubes intracellular distributionG Romero
CIC biomaGUNE, Paseo Miramón 182 C, 20006 San Sebastián, Gipuzkoa, Spain
J Nanosci Nanotechnol 12:4836-42. 2012..It was found that poly (sulfopropyl methacrylate) and lipid modified Carbon Nanotubes were present in the region of the lipid bodies in the cytoplasm...
- Specific zeta-potential response of layer-by-layer coated colloidal particles triggered by polyelectrolyte ion interactionsJ Irigoyen
CIC biomaGUNE, Paseo Miramón 182 Ed Empresarial C, 20006 San Sebastián, Guipuzcoa, Spain
Langmuir 25:3374-80. 2009..Atomic force microscopy (AFM) and quartz crystal microbalance with dissipation (QCM-D) were employed to study the corresponding layer stability on planar surfaces...