M A Morcillo
- Effect of gamma irradiation on liver metallothionein synthesis and lipid peroxidation in ratsM A Morcillo
Isotopes Unit, CIEMAT, Madrid, Spain
Cell Mol Biol (Noisy-le-grand) 46:435-44. 2000..7-fold and LP levels were not altered at 24 hrs. post-irradiation compared with sham-irradiated rats. Therefore it appears that LP is not necessary for induction of MT synthesis by gamma-irradiation...
- Inositol hexaphosphate: a potential chelating agent for uraniumD Cebrian
Radiobiology Laboratory, Radiation Dosimetry Unit, Department of Environment, CIEMAT, Avda Complutense 22, 28040 Madrid, Spain
Radiat Prot Dosimetry 127:477-9. 2007..The results showed a strong affinity of inositol hexaphosphate for uranium, suggesting that it could be an effective chelating agent for uranium in vivo...
- Isolation of 203mercury-induced metallothionein in rat kidney by direct connection of HPLC to a beta radioactivity detectorM A Morcillo
División de Isótopos, C I E M A T, Madrid, Spain
Rev Esp Fisiol 47:57-62. 1991..In contrast to the results with the gel permeation column above mentioned, rat kidney HgMT was separated in four peaks by reversed-phase height performance liquid chromatography...
- Separation and characterization of rat kidney isometallothioneins induced by exposure to inorganic mercuryM A Morcillo
División de Isótopos, Centro de Investigaciones Energeticas, Medioambientales y Tecnologicas, Madrid, Spain
J Chromatogr 655:77-83. 1993..The two major components correspond to MT-1 and MT-2, which were characterized by amino acid analysis. Finally, Hg induces and binds to both iso-MTs...
- TIARA: treatment initiatives after radiological accidentsF Menetrier
CEA DSV CARMIN, Route du Panorama, BP 6, 92265 Fontenay aux Roses, France
Radiat Prot Dosimetry 127:444-8. 2007..The principal purpose of TIARA is to constitute a European network that will participate in facilitating the management of a crisis in the event of the malevolent dispersal of radionuclides into the public environment...