A L Montejo
- Incidence of sexual dysfunction associated with antidepressant agents: a prospective multicenter study of 1022 outpatients. Spanish Working Group for the Study of Psychotropic-Related Sexual DysfunctionA L Montejo
University Hospital of Salamanca, Psychiatric Teaching Area, University of Salamanca, School of Medicine, Spain
J Clin Psychiatry 62:10-21. 2001..The incidence of sexual dysfunction is underestimated, and the use of a specific questionnaire is needed...
- [Sexual dysfunction with antidepressive agents. Effect of the change to amineptine in patients with sexual dysfunction secondary to SSRI]A L Montejo
Facultad de Medicina, Hospital Universitario de Salamanca, Salamanca, Salamanca, 37900, Espana
Actas Esp Psiquiatr 27:23-34. 1999..This dysfunction appears to be related with the resulting increase in serotonin and with the stimulation of serotonin 5HT2 receptors...
- [Psychometric characteristics of the psychotropic-related sexual dysfunction questionnaire. Spanish work group for the study of psychotropic-related sexual dysfunctions]A L Montejo
Hospital Universitario de Salamanca, Facultad de Medicina, Universidad de Salamanca
Actas Esp Psiquiatr 28:141-50. 2000..The real SD incidence is underestimated and the use of a specific questionnaire is needed...
- Observational, open-label, prospective multicenter study of sexual function in patients starting treatment with aripiprazoleA L Montejo
Hospital Universitario de Salamanca Salamanca, Spain
Actas Esp Psiquiatr 38:13-21. 2010..The main objective of this study was to evaluate prospectively whether a 3 month course ofaripiprazole produces changes in the sexual function of patients with schizophrenia...
- Better sexual acceptability of agomelatine (25 and 50 mg) compared with paroxetine (20 mg) in healthy male volunteers. An 8-week, placebo-controlled study using the PRSEXDQ-SALSEX scaleA L Montejo
Servicio de Psiquiatria, Hospital Universitario de Salamanca, Salamanca, Spain
J Psychopharmacol 24:111-20. 2010..0001 agomelatine versus paroxetine). There is a much lower risk of having SD with agomelatine than paroxetine in healthy male volunteers, which confirms the better sexual acceptability profile of agomelatine compared with the SSRIs...
- The need for routine physical health care in schizophreniaA L Montejo
Psychiatry and Medical Psychology, University of Salamanca, Av comuneros 27, Salamanca, Spain
Eur Psychiatry 25:S3-5. 2010..Urgent action is needed to ensure that psychiatrists prioritise physical healthcare alongside mental healthcare as a way to improve the longterm outcomes of treatment in all patients with schizophrenia...