Violeta L Moizé
- Long-term dietary intake and nutritional deficiencies following sleeve gastrectomy or Roux-En-Y gastric bypass in a mediterranean populationVioleta Moize
Endocrinology and Diabetes Department, Hospital Clinic Universitari, Villarroel 170, 08036 Barcelona, Spain
J Acad Nutr Diet 113:400-10. 2013..Data on long-term dietary changes and nutritional deficiencies after sleeve gastrectomy (SG) in grade 3 obese patients are scarce...
- Nystagmus: an uncommon neurological manifestation of thiamine deficiency as a serious complication of sleeve gastrectomyVioleta Moize
Obesity Unit, Endocrinology and Diabetes Department, Hospital Clinic Universitari, Villarroel 170, 08036 Barcelona, Spain
Nutr Clin Pract 27:788-92. 2012..The grave consequences of thiamine deficiency observed in this patient underscore the importance of supplementation after SG...
- Transcultural adaptation of the Night Eating Questionnaire (NEQ) for its use in the Spanish populationVioleta Moize
Obesity Unit, Department of Endocrinology and Nutrition, Hospital Clinic Universitari, Barcelona, Spain
Eat Behav 13:260-3. 2012..The 14-item Night Eating Questionnaire (NEQ) is the only published and validated assessment instrument but is not yet adapted to Spanish...
- Nutritional pyramid for post-gastric bypass patientsVioleta L Moizé
Obesity Unit, Hospital Clinic i Universitari, Barcelona, Spain
Obes Surg 20:1133-41. 2010..The purpose of this paper is to construct an educational tool to provide long-term nutritional and behavioral advice for the post-bariatric patient...
- Nutritional intake and prevalence of nutritional deficiencies prior to surgery in a Spanish morbidly obese populationVioleta Moize
Functional Unit of Obesity, Department of Endocrinology and Nutrition, Hospital Clinic Universitari, Barcelona, Spain
Obes Surg 21:1382-8. 2011..Studies in non-Mediterranean populations have shown that micronutrient deficits are present before surgery. However, there is no data on this topic in a Spanish population...