- Relapsing cutaneous alternariosis in a kidney transplant recipient cured with liposomal amphotericin BE Merino
Unit of Infectious Diseases, Hospital General Universitario de Alicante, Pintor Baeza s n, 03012 Alicante, Spain
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 22:51-3. 2003..Liposomal amphotericin B was then administered (total dose, 750 mg) with excellent clinical results...
- Drug toxicity or syndrome of immune restoration causing fulminant cirrhosis after HAART-induced immune recoveryJ M Murcia
Unit of Infectious Diseases, Hospital General Universitario de Alicante, Spain
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 21:153-5. 2002
- Vertebral osteomyelitis and epidural abscess in a patient receiving enfuvirtideJ Portilla
Unit of Infectious Diseases, Hospital General Universitario de Alicante, Maestro Alonso 109, 03010 Alicante, Spain
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 23:580-1. 2004
- [Evaluation of viral load and antigenemia as markers for relapse cytomegalovirus infection in renal transplant recipients]A Franco
Hospital General Universitario de Alicante
Nefrologia 27:202-8. 2007..We conclude that CMV DNA load after treatment is a useful marker for individualizing antiviral treatment of CMV infection in renal transplant recipients. Acute rejection is a risk factor to the relapsing CMV infection...
- [Current prevalence and characteristics of dermatoses associated with human immunodeficiency virus infection]M Blanes
Hospital Marina Baixa, Villajoyosa, Alicante, Espana
Actas Dermosifiliogr 101:702-9. 2010..The frequency of opportunistic infections and AIDS-related cancers has fallen, though new health problems have developed. Likewise, there has been a change in the spectrum of skin diseases now observed in these patients...
- [Cryptosporidiosis. A rare infection in renal transplantation.]A Franco
Nefrologia 26:753-4. 2006
- Association between the NOS3 (-786 T/C) and the ACE (I/D) DNA genotypes and early coronary artery diseaseR Alvarez
Laboratorio de Genética Molecular Instituto de Investigación Nefrológica, Hospital Central de Asturias, Oviedo, Spain
Nitric Oxide 5:343-8. 2001..82; 95% CI = 1.40, 5.70). Although based on a limited number of patients, our work suggests that individuals who are NOS3-CC + ACE-DD are at a higher risk for early CAD, probably as a consequence of increased endothelial dysfunction...