Affiliation: Mental Health Service
- Persistent neuropsychological deficit in euthymic bipolar patients: executive function as a core deficitMaria Mur
Mental Health Service, Santa Maria Hospital, University of Lleida, Institute for Research in Biomedicine, Lleida, Catalunya, Spain
J Clin Psychiatry 68:1078-86. 2007..We sought to determine cognitive functioning of typical bipolar outpatients treated in clinical settings...
- Long-term stability of cognitive impairment in bipolar disorder: a 2-year follow-up study of lithium-treated euthymic bipolar patientsMaria Mur
Mental Health Service, Santa Maria Hospital, University of Lleida, Lleida, Spain
J Clin Psychiatry 69:712-9. 2008....
- Neuropsychological profile in bipolar disorder: a preliminary study of monotherapy lithium-treated euthymic bipolar patients evaluated at a 2-year intervalM Mur
Mental Health Service, Santa Maria Hospital, University of Lleida, IRBLleida Institute for Research in Biomedicine, Lleida, Spain
Acta Psychiatr Scand 118:373-81. 2008..To investigate the cognitive impairment of a sample of euthymic bipolar patients treated with lithium monotherapy at baseline in a 2-year longitudinal study...
- Influence of clinical and neuropsychological variables on the psychosocial and occupational outcome of remitted bipolar patientsMaria Mur
Mental Health Service, Santa Maria Hospital, IRBLLEIDA, Institute for Research in Biomedicine, University of Lleida, Lleida, Spain
Psychopathology 42:148-56. 2009..To measure the impact of the clinical course, the residual mood symptoms and the cognitive variables on the psychosocial and occupational functioning in bipolar disorder patients in remission...
- The influence of cognitive reserve on psychosocial and neuropsychological functioning in bipolar disorderIrene Forcada
Psychiatric Service, Hospital Santa Maria, University of Lleida, IRBLleida Biomedicine Research Institute, Lleida, Spain
Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 25:214-22. 2015..Therefore, CR may contribute to functional outcome in BD and may be applied in research and clinical interventions to prevent cognitive and functional impairment...