Maria Teresa Martin
- [Analysis of the duration of and reasons for changing the first combination of antiretroviral therapy]M T Martin
Servicio de Farmacia, Hospital Clinic Barcelona, Barcelona, Espana
Farm Hosp 34:224-30. 2010..To determine the duration of and reasons behind changing the various combinations of drugs used for the initiation of antiretroviral treatment in naïve patients...
- Relationship between adherence level, type of the antiretroviral regimen, and plasma HIV type 1 RNA viral load: a prospective cohort studyM Martin
Pharmacy Department, Hospital Clinic, 08036 Barcelona, Spain
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 24:1263-8. 2008..For patients taking NNRTI- or boosted PI-based regimens with adherence rates of 80%, the failure rate is <10%. These data do not affect the goal of achieving the highest level of adherence possible...
- [Adverse side effects of antiretroviral therapy: relationship between patients' perception and adherence]Maria Teresa Martin
Servicio de Farmacia, Hospital Clínic Instituto de Investigación Biomédica August Pi i Sunyer IDIBAPS, Universidad de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Med Clin (Barc) 129:127-33. 2007..To evaluate the relationship between perceived adverse side effects (AE) and non-adherence associated with highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART)...
- [Drug related problems as a cause of hospital admission]Maria Teresa Martin
Servicio de Farmacia, Hospital Clinic de Barcelona, Spain
Med Clin (Barc) 118:205-10. 2002....
- Association of hepatitis E virus (HEV) and postweaning multisystemic wasting syndrome (PMWS) with lesions of hepatitis in pigsM Martin
Departament de Sanitat i d Anatomia Animals, Centre de Recerca en Sanitat Animal CReSA, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Bellaterra, Barcelona, Spain
Vet Microbiol 122:16-24. 2007..These results indicate that swine HEV infection can be a significant contributor to the development of moderate hepatitis in pigs regardless of the PMWS status...
- Distribution of hepatitis E virus infection and its prevalence in pigs on commercial farms in SpainC Seminati
Departament de Sanitat i Anatomia Animals Centre de Recerca en Sanitat Animal CReSA, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, 08193 Bellaterra, Spain
Vet J 175:130-2. 2008..All HEV sequences corresponded to genotype 3. The study confirmed that HEV is spread in pigs in Spain and is probably endemic in many farms...
- Atypical anti-psychotics in the real world--a naturalistic comparative outcome studyM Taylor
Springpark Centre, Glasgow G22 5EU
Scott Med J 50:102-6. 2005..There are few real life independent comparative studies of atypical antipsychotics. We prospectively examined five commonly used atypical antipychotics in the UK, without support from the pharmaceutical industry...
- [Diagnostic, symptomatic and sanitary assessment of schizophrenic patients in Liege psychiatric institutions]D Sarto
Psychologue, Plate Forme Psychiatrique Liégeoise, rue du Capitaine 4 03, B 4020 Liege, France
Encephale 28:403-10. 2002..The GAF scores increased with age but were comparable in men and women. Moreover, GAF scores were significantly lower in catatonic type schizophrenia patients than in others...
- [Structural cerebral changes in subjects with mild cognitive impairment]J Pantel
Sektion Gerontopsychiatrie, Psychiatrische Universitätsklinik Heidelberg, Germany
Nervenarzt 73:845-50. 2002....
- [Subjective cognitive dysfunctions in the elderly: a change-oriented viewpoint]D Zimprich
Z Gerontol Geriatr 34:232-41. 2001..The discussion focuses on the importance of a change-oriented view in examining subjective cognitive complaints from an applied perspective...
- Oral health status of kindergarten children in a medium-sized German town near the Czech borderM Martin
Clinic for Restorative Dentistry, Augustusplatz 2, D-55131 Mainz, Germany
Eur J Med Res 6:292-6. 2001..The posterior occlusal relations were normal in 90.8 percent of cases. Deformations of the os maxillare (open bite due to finger sucking) were found in 20% of the 4 year group, in 2.3% of the 5 year group, and in 13% of the 6 year group...
- Interleukin-1 polymorphisms associated with increased risk of gastric cancerE M El-Omar
Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
Nature 404:398-402. 2000..Host genetic factors that affect interleukin-1-beta may determine why some individuals infected with H. pylori develop gastric cancer while others do not...